Chapter 11: Almost living out the daydream

Previously:

"Tori listen to me, this is important'' River said through the phone. Wait River?

"I received a phone call today'' he said hurriedly. I remembered how he had excused himself at lunch today, was it that phone call he meant?

"River, what's going on?'' I asked, concern laced in my voice.

"Find your brother, he might be in danger'' he said and it felt like my whole world just dropped.

| | CHAPTER 11 : ALMOST LIVING OUT THE DAYDREAM | |

Damon Price

Daniel Patrickson told me everything, the true story of his childhood with River. I finally understood the events that had happened and it was all River's fault. Why couldn't he stop being so selfish all the time. The worst part of the whole story was when Daniel told me about Tori and River kissing. How could both of them go behind my back like that! I knew that we were only dating but River wouldn't stoop so low, we were best friends!

I know that Tori doesn't feel the same way about me as I do her. I know that she only wants to date, but she said that she eventually wanted something more with me. It's just that she recently got out of a relationship and doesn't want to start anything so soon. But I guess when you're a player you stick to it. She stabbed me in the back and crushed my heart. I can only feel this emptiness after Daniel revealed everything, no one was going to be able to fill the emptiness within me. She had stolen my heart and she didn't even know nor care.

"So are you in Price?'' he asked with a smirk playing on his lips. I nodded without a single hesitation because karma is a b*tch and it's coming for them.

Victoria Summers

If I could, I would had dropped everything after River's words, unfortunately I couldn't. I had never done a photoshoot in five minutes and five minutes is saying a lot. Firstly no one does a photoshoot that quick, it's merely impossible but when your brother's life is on the line you're going to deliver in seconds. At least I was a good friend and let Ethan stay so he could get some experience and contacts.

I had no idea how the police hadn't stopped me yet for speeding, this was way past the speed limit. I could almost feel my roof flying off. But I was currently heading to a police officer's house so it wouldn't matter anyway would it?

I had long ago texted River the address, but he told me it would take him awhile to get there. So I didn't care to wait, I had sped away as soon as I had the chance. As I watched my car speed past the others, I could only wonder why my little brother was in danger, had he done something illegal? Wasn't he with his friends? I couldn't understand anything, he was fine hours ago.

I parked right outside the apartment, ran up the stairs to the fifth floor and knocked the hell out of the door until it opened. He stood there in nothing but a towel hanging dangerously low on his hips. His muscles and broad shoulder were luring me in. I watched how the few drops of water ran down his chiseled chest and under his towel. I couldn't help myself but gulp, really really loud. So loud that Levi let out a small chuckle as he gave me a flirty smile. He knew as much as I, that I couldn't for the life of me take my eyes off of him. I couldn't help that this blonde man with his lovely brown eyes was a gorgeous man. I wanted to kiss his jawline and run my tongue down his chest.

VICTORIA STOP THOSE THOUGHTS.

It took everything in me to glance down and push him aside so I could enter. I could tell that he was smiling at my actions and when I gestured for him to put on clothes without as much as looking, he laughed until he reached his room and all I could hear was muffled.