Emily

~ Harry's POV ~

Emily walked into the room. She was wearing a red dress and held a little black purse in her hands.

I started into her eyes almost like I was lost for words.

She was tall, but not too tall, and her honey curls bounced just below her shoulders.

"Emily," I finally managed, "would you let me get changed love?"

She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Sure thing Hazza," she said sweetly.

I shuffled pretty quickly into the back room where I ripped off my scrubs and put on a dress shirt along with some black pants and shoes.

Em looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't shake it out of my head. We've become so close in the past little while. She understood me so well.

"Harry you ready?" I heard her sparkling voice beam.

"Yeah," I said walking out to see her.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Em," I said wrapping one of my fingers in one of her curls then tucking it behind her ear.

"Thank you," she said with a smile, "you look so handsome."

I was about to kiss her cherry lips, when I saw Liam behind me gesturing.

"Hey Emily," he asked, "Do you mind if I talk to Harry about one of our patients for a moment."

You have got to be kidding me.

"Oh no problem," she said a tiny bit disappointed.

Liam grabbed me by the shoulder when we walked into another room. He clicked the door closed.

"I don't have anything to say about a patient," he said softly.

"Then why did you drag me here?" I spoke back.

"Because we need to talk about Emily. And the band."

"I think she's the one," I cut him of.

I knew that he agreed with me and probably wanted to tell me not to go super public with it.

But his eyes sunk until he looked even more concern.

"I think you need to break up. Before you get hurt and it affects the band."

I took a step back in shock. I don't know how my face would of looked to Liam, but I can only imagine it looked offended.

"You can't be serious," I said back. "If this is some kind of joke, it's not funny-"

I honestly didn't even want to be around him anymore. I walked out of the room.

I bit my tongue and smiled. If Emily saw me upset, then she would know that we were talking about her.

I just didn't want to mess this up with her.

"Come on Em," I said walking towards her, "Let's get out of here."

I hope I was convincing enough.

~ Lucy's POV ~

I was back at my flat, studying for a theory test with Sam.

"Hey Lucy," Sam asked concerned, "you never told me how you broke your leg, and I was just wondering if it was okay if I asked?"

I let a breath out.

"You're like a sister to me Sam," I said back, "but you've got to promise not to laugh or anything."

"You know I'd never," she said a bit surprised but understanding.

And then I let it all out like I was a kid in a swimming pool seeing how long they can go for before they have to push themselves.

I started to feel tears in my eyes, when Sam gave me a hug.

"That's a crazy story," Sam finally said back.

"Go grab my guitar," I said.

She hopped off the sofa and looked around the room to find the guitar. She brought it back over.

"You can open it," I said.

She did and she was shocked.

"There's no way-" she said turning it over making sure it was real.

Then she put it back down.

"Oh my God Lucy." She stared at me.

She sat down beside me and I leaned my head on her shoulder, starting to cry.

"Oh Lucy what are we going to do?" She said running her fingers through my hair.

I didn't reply.

"I'll tell you what," she said pushing my head up and handing me a tissue, "tomorrow, we're going to go down and get your phone back."

I smiled a little, she was serious, but she used the sort of voice that makes me laugh.

Maybe everything was going to be okay.

-
I had a band performance and I totally screwed up :"( anyways thank you guys so much for 2K! This has been such a dream!