One Week

~ Lucy's POV ~

I can't believe it's been a week since the start of classes. Or at least a week since my life started to return to normal.

But Sam wanted to go to his office to get my phone back. She was going to be here any second-

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Lucy," she said cheerfully. "We should really get going!"

"I don't know," I said hesitantly, "can we go tomorrow?"

She looked at me with those eyes that spelled out come on, I know what you're trying to do and it's now going to work on me.

"Fine," I finally said.

"You know this is going to be good for you."

I really hoped so.

~ Harry's POV ~

I woke up in my flat on the left side of my bed.

You see, I don't normally sleep on the left side of the bed.

I turned my head to see blond hair against a pale bare back. The sheet covered the rest of her.

She slept peacefully, but when I got out of bed, I realized she wasn't the only one not wearing any clothing.

I opened my drawers slowly and got dressed in casual stuff: a white t shirt and some jeans. But apparently, I was jot quiet enough.

"Harry," her whisper covered the room.

"Yes, love?" I whispered back.

"Come back," she continued.

I walked back to me bed and gave her a shoulder rub with my warm hands. I leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Let me cook you some breakfast," I whispered into her ear.

"Thank you," she said back as she rolled over and I locked lips with her.

I let her fall away from me like leaves from a tree before winter hit us hard.

~ Lucy's POV ~

We started to get into Sam's car when I realized that his office probably wasn't going to be open for another hour or two.

"Hey Sam," I said hesitantly, "I don't think that his office is open until noon. Because it's Saturday."

She motioned me to get into the car.

"Sometimes you're just too smart Lucy," She laughed, "I have a surprise for you."

~ Harry's POV ~

She was sat at the table wearing one of my shirts. Her hair was up in a messy bun.

I brought her plate with an omelet with some cutlery.

I brought a bowl of strawberries to the middle of the table and got my own plate and cutlery.

"Thank you Harry," she said after taking a bite, "this tastes delicious."

"It's my mum's recipee," I laughed. "But I'm glad you like it."

She smiled and had some more.

I started to eat mine, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked so stunning, even without any makeup.

"I swear Em," I laughed, "you look better in that shirt than I do."

She looked into my eyes and tilted her head to the side and smiled.

Wow.

~ Lucy's POV ~

"We're here!" Sam said hopping out of the car, and dragging me out too.

We were at a coffee and book shop called The Carleton.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked her as we walked in. "There's a really cool band playing a gig. We can grab a coffee - I think you're going to like them."

I smiled. "Okay."

~ Harry's POV ~

I put the dishes into the sink when Emily came over.

"Let me help you with that," she said grabbing the soap.

I stood behind her and guided her arms in my own. I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I wish I could spend the whole day with you," I said a little sadly, "but I have to leave soon for work."

"I could come too you know? Help you out?" She said.

Oh I loved that idea.

"Okay, Love."

~ Lucy's POV ~

The band was really good.

"What are these guys called again?" I asked Sam.

"They're called Just Friends."

Haha that's kinda funny like Harry cause he's in a band and we're just friends.

But I did really like their vibe.

We stayed later and we met the band members.

"Hey sis," one of the older guys said to Sam. "This must be the girl who you were talking about."

I blinked and I saw the resemblance.

"Oh hi Jamie," Sam said. "And yeah this is her!"

He turned towards me.

"So you play guitar?" He said.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"Well why don't you come to one of out practices sometime and show us what you got?"

"Yeah, will do," I laughed as he handed me a card with a number.

"Just give me a text."

He walked back towards the rest of the band, and I turned towards Sam.

"Your brother is in a band? You have a brother? You told him I was good at guitar? Oh my God thank you Sam!" I screeched back in the car.

"Well," she said calmly, "Let's just take this one step at a time."

And then it sunk into me that we were driving to Harry's office.

And we were right in the parking lot.