Six

"Hey, we're going to get a hotel room. You guys coming?" Ross whispers, shaking Dan's knee. They both wake up and look at each other with a smile.

"You want to get a room?" Dan asks, not implying anything naughty. Arin nods and rubs his eyes to awaken him more. "Sure. One with a queen size bed."

"Gotcha." Ross snaps his fingers and runs after Barry who was standing at the entrance of the hotel.

When Arin and Dan get to their room, it's very clean and well-kept, surprisingly. They don't get many 4 star hotels to sleep at.

"I-I'm not ready for-" Arin croaks while holding Dan's hand. Dan looks down at Arin with a confused grin.

"I've never fucked a guy. But yeah, none of that yet." Dan winks and climbs into the bed. Arin joins him by lying next to him. Dan's arms were under his head, tangled in his matted hair.

"Okay." Arin says quietly, still a bit shy. He has to live with this complete stranger for the rest of his life. He doesn't feel alone, though.

Although they barely know each other, they feel like they've known each other for years.

"So, tell me about yourself." Dan ignites a conversation.

"Well, I like to draw. And video games are pretty cool." Arin starts, holding up one finger for each fact. Dan thought it was really cute. "How about you?" Arin turns his head over to Dan.

"I like singing and-" before he could get out another word, they heard thunder from outside. Arin squealed a little. "Are you scared?"

"N-no. Just a bit startled." Arin was shaking as the rain tapped the glass windows.

Dan wrapped his arms around Arin and spooned him. I could get used to this, Arin thought.

His fears melted away, along with his doubts.