Eighteen

"Please let me go." Ross begged.

"No way." Barry persisted, keeping a stone-cold exterior.

"But I need it." He got down to Barry's feet and folded his hands, pleading, "I can't go on without it."

"Five months, Ross." Barry reminded him, still not making any sort of eye-contact, "Five months of your bull shit. This has absolutely gotten out of hand."

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you would have just kept your hands to yourself!" Ross bursted, standing up in front of Barry.

"She touched me." Barry's face faded as he began to get angry.

"Yeah, whatever." Ross sighed and looked at his feet. "It was suppose to be you and I." Tears began to form at the corners of his eyes.

Barry's anger turned into compassion in an instant.

"I thought it would be us, the two bachelors going against the world." Ross grits his teeth after he squeaked out the last word.

"Sit down, buddy." Barry patted the seat next to him. Ross agreed and sat down.

"We're back!" Arin barged in with Dan and Carrie behind him. They were all hauling grocery bags into the small Kitchen.

"Barry, can you drive me to the park? I want to see something here." Ross asks, slyly putting his hand over Barry's.

"Oh, let's all go." Dan mentions. Arin nods.

"I'm good. I had a long day." Carrie says, leaning backwards to crack her back. She blows a kiss to Barry before heading back into their bedroom.

"Well, let's go."

Arin, Dan, Barry, and Ross all go downstairs into the parking lot and get into their car.

"What are you going to show us?" Arin asked Dan put the key into the car.

"It will be a surprise." Ross says, smirking a bit. Dan and Arin laugh it off, but Barry was very concerned.

The car started and the radio played an old Fall Out Boy Song. Barry and Ross sang along while Arin hummed quietly. Dan was totally clueless.

"Sugar, we're going down swinging."