The End

Oh, you want more? Okay.

Holly, Ross's love, was left untouched.

She quit her job as a hotel desk associate and followed her dream in acting, though not landing many parts.

Then she saw the application for the local news anchor.

"Holly Conrad reporting on the scene. There is told to have been two men in the driver's seat before the railing failed." She read her lines perfectly from the teleprompter an assistant was holding.

The camera cut and she took a closer look.

Her heart sank when she looked down from the failed railing. She felt empty, as if someone she has known her whole life has just been brutally murdered.

She thought it was the shock factor, but everyone feels this if they never find love.

For Holly, she felt it for the rest of her life. A day-in and day-out struggle. She started to become depressed, her movements became sluggish and she had no motivation.

Luckily, she settled for another hopeless romantic. They got married, had children, and died together. Holly was never satisfied with her ending.

How do I know this? It's mostly just folklore. Well, that and a database encasing these men's entire lives.

I've heard this story my entire childhood from my mother's sister, Aunt Carrie. She was so nice.

Now that I'm old in age, I pass this story to you. Only spread it to those who need the lesson of love, life, and departing.

Thank you.