Side Story #1

Hey! I had a really cute idea for a side story, and I had to write it down! The side stories won't happen often, because most of them are filler, but I can't help myself if it is the cutest idea ever! The stories will play some role throughout the course of the story, so they won't be completely meaningless LOL. But here is your crack chapter. (If you don't like it, just read it anyway ;3)

Oh, the VIXX girls... Hongbinnie, why are you so pretty? T___T

=================================================

Leo glanced down at the petite bundle on the couch and sighed. He had been reading a book and listening to his music when he tried to stretch out on the couch like he normally did. Then he accidentally hit Gina and was scared to death because she almost woke up.

Instead she just grumbled and shifted to her other side, and he exhaled with relief.

He knew how girls were when they woke up. He had three older sisters that he used to annoy, and so he learned fairly quickly.

"Geez..." He muttered, lying on the cool wooden floor. All he had wanted to do was to get away from Ken and his stupid antics in his room and now Gina was taking up the extra space on the couch.

What else could go wrong with his day?

Not that he didn't like Gina, no way. Its just that it was hard enough as it was trying to get some peace and quiet in an otherwise noisy dorm. Gina, as much as he hated to admit it, threw a wrench into things, quite literally.

He was so surprised when he narrowly dodged a toy wrench flying out of the sleeping girl's hand earlier today that he was chicken enough to avoid her until now.

He was practically a lion cub compared to her. She was scary even when she was sleeping.

Leo shut the book in his hand and turned his head over to her. He was way too distracted by the hard floor to even think about reading the words on the page. Besides, he didn't think she would wake up soon, anyway.

His eyes traced over her face, which wasn't pretty, but wasn't ugly either. Her brunette hair was dull and matted to her face and head like a second skin (a stray thought reminded him that he needed to talk to a female stylist to take her out shopping. And wash that blanket) Her small frame almost engulfed a teddy bear in a fetal position, which he found kind of cute.

He shot a dagger glare to the bear. That should've been me, not him he though bitterly with a huff. Leo realized what he had just thought and blushed, shaking his head fervently.

How could he think that? He barely knew her! But he was jealous. Leo was never the type to date a girl, mainly because he believed the girl he would love for the rest of his life would come eventually. He was never the type to rush anything.

Unfortunately, Gina had sensed someone was watching her, and her eyes flew open before he had a chance to look away.

"Uh-oh..."

"YAH! YOU PERVERT!"