On Our Way

Zoro woke up that afternoon he yawned and stretched out his arms and back. He looked over to Sanji still asleep, he lowered his arms and slumped looking at the sleeping blonde. Zoro would miss those blue eyes and pale skin, but. Zoro liked Sanji better this way. He brushed away some of his blonde hair from his face. Zoro pulled his hand away he got up and cracked his back. He tried to pull his tail away but it was stuck. Zoro turned to Sanji's tail curled around his. He smiled to himself before slowly freeing his tail. Zoro yawned a jaw breaking yawn before pulling on his cape and leaving the room. Then left the apartment, Sanji sat up hearing the door click closed. He looked over to the empty side of the bed.

"Idiot's gonna get himself killed or arrested." Sanji huffed.

He got up trying to find his shoes but all that sat were a pair of black leather high heeled boots.

"You've got to be kidding me." Sanji growled.

He picked up the boots and slipped them on. They came to his thigh as he snapped them into place. He zipped them up before standing up. Surprisingly Sanji had good balance in heels that made him a few inches taller. Sanji peaked outside before stepping outside and locking his door. He stepped down the steps and peaked out, people walked by but he didn't see Zoro.

"Idiot." Sanji muttered.

A hand was paced on Sanji's mouth and a head nuzzled against his.

"Looking for someone?" Zoro hummed.

Sanji glanced over to him pulling his hand off.

"You can't be out here! We can be arrested or killed!" Sanji snapped.

"I know, but I already got what we needed."

Zoro rummaged in his pockets for two tickets. Sanji plucked one from his hand and looked at it.

"Ferry tickets? How did you get these without being caught?"

"Like this."

Zoro snapped and Sanji shrunk down a bit. He looked seeing his shoes lost the height he once had before. And now came eye to eye with Zoro.

"That's better."

"How did you do that? Can I do that?!"

"Well you would have to stay a demon with me forever."

"Not a chance."

Zoro chuckled, "Then I guess I'm the only one who decides what you wear."

"Don't. You. DARE." Sanji hissed.

He smirked snapping and Sanji was completely and utterly naked and exposed to Zoro. Sanji squeaked covering up what he could of himself.

"Give me back my clothes you jerk! We're in public!" Sanji growled

"I'll give you back your clothes with a price." Zoro hummed.

Sanji cocked a brow as Zoro leaned in close pinning him to the brick wall behind him.

"A kiss. A meaningful one."

"Forget it I'm not kissing you."

"Then I guess your be naked then."

Zoro turned and walked out to the street.

"Wai-wait! Fine! Just come back." Sanji called.

Zoro turned back to him pulling him close. Sanji sighed leaning in and kissing the green haired demon. Zoro hummed snapping and Sanji's clothes reappeared. Sanji pulled away and started to walk off. His heart burned with want, he wanted more of Zoro. His sin started to kick in. Sanji took a breath and the burning in his heart began to fade as the thought of Zoro disappeared.