A Sacrifice

A/N: There's a good ending I promise. But before that. We need to shed a few tears.

Zoro smirked helping Sanji up he wrapped his coat around Sanji's shoulder's.

"How did you know?" Sanji asked.

"I had to keep an eye on you some how, come on. Let's get you home." Zoro said.

He wrapped an arm around Sanji and took him home.

"I thought I was never going to see you again." Sanji muttered.

Zoro chuckled, "This gave me an opportunity to let me see you one time before the war. First thing tomorrow we will go to the church and I will personally talk to them."

Sanji smiled nuzzling closer to him, they went home finding Usopp petting Sanji's cat.

"Usopp, what are you doing here?" Sanji asked.

He turned to them, "I had to tell you Spandam said if you couldn't find someone by tomorrow morning he was going to go and attack the island you went to yesterday."

Zoro's fists clenched, "He's going to attack the bar."

"Who's this Sanji?"

"It's Zoro, the demon from before." Sanji said.

Usopp fell to his knees and bowed before him, "Please don't hurt me oh great Asura."

Zoro chuckled softly as Sanji sighed and went to change. Zoro pulled Usopp onto his feet and patted his shoulder.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Zoro said, "Unless you hurt Sanji, or any of the demons."

Usopp shuddered to the red glint in Zoro's eye.

"So Asura-"

"Call me Zoro, Asura is my name in the underworld."

"Oh, well Zoro. What brings you here. Why have you been with Sanji this whole time?"

Zoro turned to the shut door, "I love him."

"You love Sanji?"

"I do, I didn't think I was going to see him again. But when I was watching him fight for us. I had to help. I noticed more demons back in the underworld, I came to help them. And see him again."

Zoro pulled out a sphere and tossed it into the air. It stuck up in the air spinning around until it turned into a head. It was a man with long brown hair braided back. A cigarillo sticking out of his lips and had one curved horn sticking out of his head. He had tribal marks around his dark red eyes.

"Asura, when shall I prepare the troops?" He asked.

"Before tomorrow morning, wait on the outskirts of the forest and don't move until you get my signal. Do you understand me Wiper?" Zoro asked.

Wiper sighed, "Yeah, yeah, I get it. Stay on the outskirts of the forest until you give your signal. Just don't take too long."

"You have my word. But don't move until I say so."

The head disappeared as the ball dropped back into Zoro's hand. Usopp was amazed at this kind of magic.

"That's amazing, how did you do that?"

"Don't underestimate a demon's magic." Zoro said.

The door opened as Sanji was dressed in his button up shirt and some pants.

"I guess I have nothing to worry about. Sanji is in good hands." Usopp said.

He walked past Zoro and patted his shoulder, Usopp smiled before leaving the two. Sanji smiled sitting on the couch. Zoro sat with him holding him close, brushing his blonde hair out of his face. Sanji hummed on Zoro's shoulder. Before they fell asleep holding each other. As the sun rose the next morning, Sanji and Zoro walked into town. Hand and hand walking down the streets. People looked at them with curious looks and unbroken stares. Sanji and Zoro walked up to the church and opened the doors. Inside stood the six highest priests in the world, Smoker, Usopp, Tashigi, Hina, Spandam, and Sengoku.