Humans

Sanji and Zoro stood in the living room, both looking upset and broken. But, sacrifices had to be made. They walked out of Chopper's place. The boy looked out his window watching the two go down the mountain. Tears welded up in his eyes as he turned away from the window and climbed back into his hammock bed. Sanji and Zoro didn't say a word to each other. Avoiding contact, and physical contact. Except glances from one another.

"Zoro I. I wish it didn't have to come to this." Sanji sighed.

"Neither do I. But. Don't worry. I'll win, and once I do. I'll take you back and make you mine." Zoro said.

Sanji cocked a curled brow at that, as a soft smile was curled on the demon's face.

"I guess I should fly you down there, the ferry will be here soon." Zoro said.

They took hands before Zoro outstretched his wings and flew them to the docks. Zoro folded his wings behind his back as they saw the ferry in the distance.

"Sanji, I need to tell you something. I may not have a chance to tell you later." Zoro said.

Sanji turned to him, "What is it?"

Zoro held his hands and kissed his fingers and looked up at him.

"This whole mess, I never intended for you to turn into a demon. I never intended for you to come all the way out here to change you back to help save a-"

"Zoro it's fine."

"Let me finish."

Sanji sighed reaching out and stroking his cheek, Zoro nuzzled into his hand as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I never intended to fall in love with you, sure I liked you before. But this little time we spent together. This. Moments like this. It warms my lonely heart. It helps me forget about locking myself away in my own castle strengthening myself to find something to protect. And. I'm glad I found something to protect." Zoro said.

Sanji smiled with tears welling up in his eyes, he embraced Zoro sniffling softly in his chest.

"Sanji. If I don't win, I'm glad I got to spend this time with you while it lasted. I'd rather wait another 600 years to see you again."

"Don't say that, don't you dare say that. This war will end with you being the victor and we can be together again." Sanji cried.

Zoro chuckled softly before wiping Sanji's cheeks, the ferry howled with a whistle having the two perk up. They turned to the ferry inching closer before turning back to each other. In the distance, the demons from the bar stood on the outskirts watching there King say his goodbyes to a Meir human.

"That's Sanji in his human form." Ace muttered.

Luffy stepped out showing himself in daylight.

"Asura!" Luffy cried.

Zoro turned to Luffy as the boy stepped further out.

"Are you going to leave us for the humans?" Luffy asked.

"No, I'm not."

"But Asura, you've finally stepped out of your kingdom just to be with a human." Ace said stepping out, "Your so happy."
"And it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take, were on the verge of war with the humans. They want to send us back to the underworld. And Sanji is risking himself to go talk to them and stop it. If he doesn't succeed we will go to war and fight for our place on the surface."

The ferry soon docked having Sanji look up at Zoro and kissed the corner of his lips. He slipped from Zoro's grip and headed up on the ferry. The demons emerged from the forest and stood on the field around Zoro. Zoro stood looking up at Sanji his arms crossed and his chest puffed. Chopper trotted down and stood next to Zoro, before turning into his demon human form. He clutched onto Zoro's pants as they watched the ferry start to leave.