Strange Customs

They sat for a while until the rain stopped and the night soon started to become dawn. Zoro looked down to the blonde who was fiddling with his tail. Sanji was debating if he wanted to stay a demon, or go home with the rest of his friends. Sanji shook the thought out of his head. They would of come all this way for nothing.

"Come on let's get going, if we want to get there in the next six days then we better start now." Zoro said.

Sanji sighed as they both got up and left towards the mountain.

"What's it like being a king?" Sanji asked.

"It's pretty boring, and dull." Zoro said.

"I bet you have ladies falling in love with you all over the place."

Zoro chuckled, "Too bad your not gonna stay a demon. You would like it there. I'm surprised your keeping your desires in."

Sanji felt his body heat up thinking of the lewd things of Zoro and him.

"I uh, I figured how to control them." Sanji said.

Zoro looked over at him, "You won't be able to keep it in any longer, you'll snap one day."

Sanji looked up to him while Zoro stopped and pinned him to a tree. Sanji gasped as Zoro hovered over his ear.

"And once you do, I'll be there to help you take care of your needs." Zoro breathed in his ear.

Sanji moaned softly while Zoro kissed his neck and pulled off. Zoro smirked at what a mess Sanji could be with just a few little moments. His tail flicked with irritation while he tried to calm himself down. Sanji's head was now swimming of all the things Zoro could do to him. Sanji slumped against the tree and hung his head in defeat against his own thoughts. There was a soft splash having Sanji look up to the small pond of water. He looked up to Zoro and frowned.

"Go stand over there and don't turn around I'm gonna go for a swim." Sanji said.

He got up brushing off his leather, maybe the cool water will calm him down. Zoro leaned against a tree with his back turned to Sanji. He took off his boots stepping on the grass and unbuttoned his vest. Pulling it off and dropping it on his boots along with his shorts. He stepped into the cool water rubbing the water on his arms and chest before getting deeper to about his navel.

"You better not be looking!" Sanji snapped.

He secretly wished he was.

"Yeah yeah whatever. What are you doing?" Zoro asked.

"Bathing." Sanji said rubbing more of the frigid water on his skin.

"What's that?"

Sanji turned to Zoro's winged back.

"You haven't bathed? Ever?" Sanji asked.

"We don't need to, us demon's keep clean by our desires or our sins."

"Then, I guess you can join me but if you lay a hand on me I'll kick you into next week." Sanji huffed.

Zoro chuckled pulling off his boots and his black baggy pants along with his cloth lazily tied to his shoulder. Sanji turned away as Zoro got into the water.

"Okay now what?" Zoro asked.

Sanji grunted turning to Zoro, but his eyes met the matted scar across his chest. Sanji touched the matted skin as Zoro watched his hand trace over the healed skin.

"Is this bathing?" Zoro asked.

"No, I was just admiring your scar. How did you get it?" Sanji asked.