All Yours (chap4)

Chap 4 : What About Us?💜

Aria's POV

We didn't sit next to Emily and Chaz but we had so much fun. Well.. I was really scared. It was terrifying, I would try to close my eyes when I doubt something is gonna surprise me. But I just can't miss a good horror movie.

Justin leaned closer and told me :

" i'm gonna take you somewhere nice after this"

I smiled, I didn't argue. I think I'm starting to... Well i kinda like him in someway, actually in all kinds of ways. I don't know if I'm learning to love again, but I do like him. A lot.

He was sitting next to me. He didn't hug me and made me feel uncomfortable during the movie, he respected my personal space and I really appreciated that. He bought me a drink because I didn't want popcorn. I just didn't. And he got himself that same drink too.

In the end of the movie, I was taking a sip of my drink and appreciating How Justin is treating me, out of nowhere, this haunted devil zombie whatever it is from the movie, it jumped on the screen and asked: "Wanna Play?" with its horrifying terrible voice that sticks in your head and you'll talk about it for the rest of your life... I hate it.

So when it came popping up on the screen, I heard some screams from the audience. Including Emily. I closed my eyes in disgust, maybe hoping to forget this... "Appeling "view. And I put my head on Justin's chest. I started looking at the floor and not the movie. I just can't watch this cow zombie devil .You know what? Whatever it is.

Justin wasn't scared at all. Show off. He smiled and put his arm around me. I guess he has the right to though.

I crossed his personal space bubble so he crossed mine. 5 minutes later. The movie had ended. So we walked out of the theatre not holding hands. I didn't come really close to him so that he wouldn't hold my hand. Because I thought : what's wrong with me? Just yesterday I didn't wanna date any guy ever again.. What is happening to me? I can't controle this urge to kiss his neck all the time. I'm weird.....Like... Really weird.

Fine,If I'm gonna fall for him sooner or later, I need to know he wouldn't hurt me, at all because I'm sick and tired of being hurt all the time either emotionally or actually.

He was going to the exit and of course I'm supposed to follow him like a loyal dog 😓

But I stopped him, I held his hand and pulled him towards me so he stopped. His hand was so warm, and it was formed as a fist so I opened it to cross my fingers with his. He was angry.

What did I just do? Ugh... I just crossed my fingers with his as if he was my boyfriend. I really can't keep my own promises to myself.

" Can we just wait for Emily? She's with Chaz"

I asked in a low tone. Because he was angry. This is the moment I will find out if he will hurt me or not,Jake did when he was angry.

Justin caught my wrist, his grip was intense. I felt his anger. I thought : Here comes the pain, either he's gonna push me or pull me in anger.

He looked in my eyes. Suddenly his entire body relaxed. He let go of my hand. And sighted softly. He took a hard deep Breath and said :

" If I see Chaz right now, there will be a fight, do you want that? I'm only protecting you"

he said in the nicest lowest voice

" Well..uh"

I got confused. He's asking ME if he should have a fight or not? But that's so sweet!

" no I don't want that at all" I continued.

" Alright then, let's go"

he said calmly as he held my hand.