All Yours (chap3)

Chap 3: Runaway Love

Aria's POV

I'm so surprised he just said he's the richest guy on Earth... WoW.. He's right I should've known

Although...the name Justin Bieber reminded me of sonething i wasn't sure what.

" Really?! WoW... I really didn't know that"

"I Believe you, you were dead serious I saw it in your eyes"

"May I ask..how old are you?"

"Of course you may, I'm 20, how old are you?"

"I'm 16"

" I like it...."

Then he leaned closer to hold my hand and said :

" I like you"

I was shocked and it was really awkward for me..I mean I almost just got raped in front of your eyes and you saved me and made me feel better....OH WHO AM I KIDDING? Now that I think of it, it's really the Perfect situation to get close to each other and I'm just an idiot. But I really can't have a boyfriend or anything,not right now, I'm too hurt,too closed,too fragile to love someone again.

"I'm not gonna pressure you at all

I respect girls too much to treat them like that.You have the right to think about it as long as you want. But I just wanna ask you one thing..can I have your phone number please?"

"oh sure, I owe you that right?, Thanks again by the way"

I typed my number into his phone

" No need , I should thank you"

He looked at me with his fresh brown eyes and came closer for a kiss.

I'm not a big fan of kissing on the first day. Plus I don't wanna rush into this. His dirty blond hair was styled up for a quiff, I didn't dare to touch it, I noticed he has a perfect jaw line.. And as much as I wanted to feel it, I didn't , he was pretty buff, and as much as I wanted to feel his muscles and take his shirt off to touch his abs, I didn't, because my last boyfriend left me broken hearted and he was really rich, this one is the richest man on Earth... He can Definately crush me into billions of pieces, After Jake I was scarred, I didn't trust any guy but my bother. If he wants me to let him in my life, well I'm just gonna say " I can't " because I know.. Eventually, guys will hurt, and i've been hurt enough in my life, there's a huge wall I've put around me separating me and the rest of the world, a person would have to work and earn getting his way in. Emily and my siblings did.

I can't just let him kiss me, I don't wanna date not now not ever again.

As soon as he leaned closer to kiss me, I leaned my head quickly to the back, and had a " Please Don't Do This Right Now" Look . He sat properly again as he pulled himself away.

" Sorry..it's my fault" he apologized smoothly

" no, no the problem is Me"

" Do you wanna talk about it?"

What? Me? Tell him about the actual rape? Tell him about the boyfriend who left me after it? The pain? The torture? The sadness? No.. Just No.. Never..

I stalled a little bit, thinking how I should let his question down easily, there is no easy way that popped to my head.

" i can't do this " so I just said that.

I stood up and went to the door. He was still sitting on the bed looking at me with These sparkling eyes....it was killing me to let this guy go..i mean, he's perfect looking.