All Yours (chap5)

Chap 5 : we're a couple

Aria's POV

" well I kinda need you to tell me about yourself, your full name, do you have any siblings,what do your parents do,what are you hobbies....I don't know just tell me everything"

" Everything? 😨"

What does he mean by that? I can't tell him what my Mom does, and that my parents divorced because she had 6 younger boyfriends. And that I got raped, and that I get nightmares about it, and that my life sucks,and that my last boyfriend left me with no goodbye.

"Everything Babe"

" we'll I'm gonna tell you some stuff, like.. My full name is Ariana Maria Grande,I have an older sister and an older brother"

He looked at me annoyed with the idea that I have a big brother.

"How old is he? Like...17? 18?"

"He's ....22" I annouced and he seems like he's thinking deeply. Then he snapped out of it and said : "continue"

"Alright then..."

I couldn't speak anymore. I waited one minute or so in silence trying to say it but I didn't.

" What's wrong?"

" I wanted to tell you about my parents,but I can't "

"Of course you can, you can tell me anything"

he said as he put his arm around my neck smoothly

"My parents...have been divorced for two years now,.... And I haven't seen my Dad ever since"

I spit that in agony

"Do you have any idea where he is Babe?"

"Nope.he just left,just like that..."

"Are you mad at him or something?"

"No Justin. He's my father,without him I wouldn't be here.But it just gets lonely with just my sister In the house."

"Mother?"

He had to ask about Mom... Im not gonna tell him she's a slut or anything. I dont wanna talk about it.

"That....that's a whole new story let's not talk about it,how about you tell me about you?"

"...Ok. Drew Is my middle name,and I'm an only child. My father died last year and I got all his belongings,money...everything. So Mom married a new man who already has kids because she was too lonely. But she joined Dad's train and died six months ago. And I'm left with my step Dad ,two step brothers and a step sister."

"That's terrible!"

I put my arms around his tummy and kissed his cheek while we were walking.

"It's alright Babe, I got over it, I now am a business man of some kind. I manage hotels and clubs and restaurants and schools and banks...and other stuff... I barely stay with them. I try not to face them,especially my step father"

" How old are your step siblings?"

"Jason, he's 25, Jaxon is 22 and Jasmine is 18."

"well these are some tough ages."

"Well it gets hard, but all their money together will never worth even half the money I own."

"That's better " I laughed as we stood next to the lake watching the water flowing gently and crashing smoothly on the grass, and the ducks fighting over some food. Romantic, LOL ☺

He then got serious.

"How many guys have you dated? Tell me their names"

Why would he ask that. Now?