All Yours (chap6)

Chap 6 : Misunderstanding (Aria's Side)

Aria's POV :

Justin thought he was some guy who wanted to hurt me,or one of my exes,due to the way he yelled my name. He stepped out of the car to stand next to me and held my hand, as Mike got next to me and wanted to pull me by my wrist. Justin stepped in front of me to threaten him from touching me. I think there's gonna be a fight here. I pulled Justin back and put my hands on his shoulders to break the bad mood.

"Justin, meet my brother, Mike 😄"

He quickly relaxed and realized he was gonna attack my brother,he pulled me and made me stand in front of him. I could feel he was scared or something from my brother.

"Relax" i whispered

He slid his hand in his smooth hair and licked his lips. Then he came closer to Mike and introduced himself and stretched his arm so he would shake Mike's hand.

"Hi, i'm Justin Bieber nice to meet you"

Mike pushed Justin's arm away and said:

"I know who you are 😒😠

And i don't want you near MY sister"

"Mike! What's wrong with you?"

I said that... Because i thought Michael wanted me to get over "THE MISHAP" as me and my sister call it.

"Come on, just go inside"

He ordered me, pointing at the building I live in.

Justin understood that i need to go and that i can't come against Mike.

He leaned closer to kiss me but he saw Mike's obscure look. He was angry and upset. He just..hated him and it was obvious to anyone. I was waiting for the kiss,because i didn't care what Mike thinks. Seriously. But Justin did,so he backed off from my personal space, he licked his lips confusingly and said :

"it's ok..." but i knew it wasn't really ok.

"So, i'll see you tomorrow then"

He whispered

Then he leaned closer and put a piece of paper in my purse, then whispered

" call me if you need me"

" Ok " and i smiled at him in a flirty way.

He smiled back at me, then looked at Mike angrily. Well,he has the right to,he ruined our moment. NOT COOL MIKE!

Then he rode in the Limo and went away.

"Mike, what do you think you're doing?"

"Stopping you before you get hurt. I know that guy, he's an asswhole"

"And how do you know that?"

"I READ! Newspapers,blogs,tweets,Everyone talks about him. Even on TV, i'm surprised you don't know that"

Well..he's right. My life this past year and a half has been all about fighting and holding secrets and moving and dealing with Mom's boyfriends...so who has time for these things when your life is a mess?

"This guy is SUPER DUPER REALLY rich and famous, and he WILL hurt you, guys like that don't respect feelings...he will leave you in a couple of days"

"That is NOT right!.... The media writes shit all the time. That doesn't mean it's right. In fact the media is never right. They twist everybody's words and you know that! YOU told me that when they said that actor you liked was smoking...and about the pictures of him naked...but it was clearly photoshopped."