All Yours (chap7)

Hey :D

Yes another chapter this weekend to celebrate HEARTBREAKER! <3 :'(

All That Matters is next! I so can't wait

__________________________

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

__________________________

Chap 7 : Misunderstanding

(Justin's Side)

Justin's POV

What the hell is wrong with her? She didn't even let me explain myself!

She hung up in my face?? Ugh. I flipped, i punched the wall then yelled at my assistant :

"You didn't have to tell her that BULLSHIT u idiot!... SHE's MY GIRLFRIEND!"

" I'm so sorry Mr. Bieber i really am i thought she was one of them i didn't know she was really your Girlfriend because it's been a long time you've had one."

I crossed her personal space line and got close to her face, angry, i was seriously about to hit her,maybe kill her, but i know that a person should never do something when they're angry. So i stopped myself from doing anything i will regret, i don't usually get angry THAT much easily, but i really care about Aria and i got attached to her quickly, no way i'm letting her go, she's super pretty, with her long brown hair and her sparkly brown eyes and her soft white skin and her well shaped body. She's really nice, and sweet until now, but i feel like she's been hurt, probably too much.

{Behind Every Beautiful Girl is the sad love experience that made her too afraid to love again}

That's what they say, but i'm trying to change that. But, i can't do that if she keeps pushing me away.

I was actually with my friends and cousins when she called, i couldn't answer so one of my employees did.

Ryan, Chaz, and Caitlin are my cousins, they help me so much with the business since they should take some responsibility for being part of the family.

Ryan is 20, Chaz is 21 and Caitlin is 16.

I know these guys got my back all the time, even though sometimes we fight. I consider them as my Best Friends too.

Who else got my back?

My friends :

Lil Twist, Lil Zayn,they're both 24 and Kate, she's 18.

"Man Relax! What just happened?"

Lil Za asked while Chaz pushed me away softly from my employee who was obviously terrified. He looked in my eyes to calm me down. They try to keep me responsible for my actions. Sometimes i get angry at them for thinking i'm not responsible but they remind me that it's for my own good. I trust them cuz they want only the good for me. I realized that i scared my employee a little, or a lot.

" Sorry Sara.. I didn't mean to get angry like that"

Basically Sara is the closest employee to me, not too close, she works for me after all. She likes me, i mean really likes me.

"It's fine, it's not your fault Justin i'm sorry"

I looked at her confused and upset she called me "Justin" not Mr Bieber or Mr Justin to show more respect.

She then left the room quickly after she realized she just called her Boss by his name. Whatever, that wasn't what i cared about.

"She thinks i cheated on her! That's what happened!"