All Yours (chap8)

Chap 8 : Fight for her ( part 1)

Justin's POV :

He wants my Girl? To steal her away from me? Who does he think he is? She's mine and I'll fight for her.

And he's talking about my past? Oh he can go to heck,That's it. I punched him in the face and his nose started bleeding , then his stupid friends came defending him, next thing i know, i'm in a fight with five guys.

My jacket is torn up. I think my lower lip is bleeding, i could taste the blood. What the hell was I thinking when I thought i don't need Bodyguards? And what was I thinking when i thought i could beat up five guys on my own?!

I swear sometimes i'm the stupidest guy on Earth.

"Leave Him Alone!!!"

I could barely see anything, i'm so blurry, one of them hit me in the eye so hard and i'm dizzy. But i could recognize that voice anywhere. It's Aria who yelled at them. They stopped indeed and let me fall on my head when they took their hands off me.... That wasn't an accident. I was on the ground spitting the blood i had in my mouth.

But i felt like i'm floating on water,lost, i could not see well. I rubbed my eyes,but my head suddenly felt really heavy, it was worse than anything, it was like the ground was attracting me to it and..........* * *

"Mr. Bieber? Can you hear me?"

I opened my eyes and saw...a nurse?!

She was checking if i was conscious by directing a light in my face and seeing if I still have good eye reflexes and get annoyed by it .Of course I got annoyed there was a huge powerful white light in my eyes!

I closed my eyes and moved my head away from her.

"Good, he's finally responding...he's gonna be alright"

"Oh My God, ok Thank You SO much"

I wasn't imagining right?

I just heard Aria thanking the nurse.

I was dizzy and uncomfortable in that hospital bed but I could see almost clearly. Aria,Ally, Chaz,Emily, Ryan,Twist,Zayn,Caitlin, Kate and my uncle were in the same large room I was in . I had a TERRIBLE headache.

"What Happened?"

I asked, trying to raise my voice but it didn't work as expected,I couldn't raise my voice much. But they heard me though, everyone in the room turned their heads at me and when they saw me awake they were so happy.

"Oh Thank Goodness you're awake!"

My uncle and his wife said as they hugged me.

" Gosh... Don't you ever fight five people at the same time again!"

Caitlin spat

And Chaz continued :

"NEVER Bro!"

"At least you could've called us. We would've had your back!"

Twist blamed me.

They were all happy but blaming me.

Noone answered me about what happened!

Aria,Emily and Ally were still sitting behind them in the chairs. I guess they don't feel so close to me. Aria didn't even look in my eyes.

After the hugs and the blaming and all. I gave my friends and family a look to leave me alone with Aria.

"Ok, so how about we go check the test results everyone? Let's Go Emily."