All Yours (chap2)

Chap 2 : Cute Billionaire Right Ahead

Aria's POV

So we just got in our new apartment,Mom,Ally and I, and we started unpacking, it was pretty big.

Unfortunately for me, I got the biggest room....yeah I know that's good,but it has this huge window covered by purple curtains, I said to myself : "oh I Love Purple :) " I got closer to check the view...it was really amazing,we were on the 10th floor of a 12 floor building..there was a big green space that has some public gardens and parks and right next to this big green blob there was some big famous and crowded restaurants and gift shops and stuff... So thats cool...but right next to the building there was other buildings,Mike moved in one of them,that was relaxing, if I ever had a problem I could just give him a sign through my window to come over. I wish the buildings weren't separated by this large street so I could actually talk to him but I guess that's alright. But as i looked down to see our street from up here, I realized the building has an emergency fire escape...meaning it has metal stairs and ladders down from the street till the roof...including my window... I suddently thought that anyone could climb and enter my room while i'm asleep,the fact that a man could come here or a killer or a rapist or a gangster or just an asswhole...could come near me through this window scared me and sickened me and reminded me so bad of last year's mishap.

Everything in my room was purple. It's perfect for me, purple bed sheets, white closet, purple wallpapers, there was even a bathroom only for me. I know why Mom didnt get the big room,because she wasn't gonna stay home much. Just like always...she's gonna be with her boyfriend. I doubt she will ever act like a normal good mother again.

After we settled in, I decided to phone Emily and tell her I'm in her city,in fact..her neighborhood , she told me how much she has missed me and how she always thought about me,we talked for 30 minutes or so then she invited me to a club down the street,she said it was really good,and there are a lot of hot guys. I couldn't care less about boys right now.... I didn't fucking get over the last one..she told me it would just be fun to watch happy people and blend in so I agreed. Mom wasn't at home.. Her date took her out..to his house, Ally was on the phone talking to her friends. So,I'm going anyway.

I wore a red short dress and a mini black jacket over it with black flat sandals with just a little bit of a heels on them, and I did my hair as a messy bun with a red hair tie. I put some eye liner and red lipstick.I was ready. To be honest I don't need much make up to look pretty,that's what my friends used to say. But I got a little insecure since the rape. It ruined my life!

Emily was waiting for me in the lobby,she said the club isn't far at all and that we're gonna walk there.

I can't believe I'm about to hug my best friend again.

Before I walk out of the apartment I whispered to Ally in a creepy way :" if I'm not back before 6am....call the cops"

" shut up! Don't let me worry about u"

She answered and I went out the door.

So we arrived to the club... I'm speechless it's really really HUGE..I have never seen a club that big,And trust me I've been to a lot of clubs with my friends, actually my first kiss was in a club, I basically spent the five past years in clubs.But since last year.... I don't think so, I don't even know why I feel safe with Emily, I guess she reminds me of how I was before all this. Alive, courageous, romantic, dirty, happy. But that girl died in me a long time ago. I don't know how to get her back, I'm not sure if it would be the right thing to do, she was so outgoing and wild, she would probably sleep with every guy in here. I was so crazy.

Emily and I started dancing and jumping and having fun just like old times. Then this man wearing black came to me and said : " do u wanna have a good time?"