Chapter 4

"I hope you've learned your lessons after what happened just now," said James. "I did, dad," said Yaya, as she walked into her room. She dropped her purple bag on the floor and lay down on her bed.

"Stupid Ezekiel, does that brat have anything else to do besides causing trouble?" thought Yaya. Soon, her eyes began to shut.

"Yaya! Yaya!" said Boonsri. Yaya opens her brown eyes and got up. "What now, Boonsri?" asked Yaya, as she rubbed her eyes from taking a cat nap.

"Lawan's not home yet," said Boonsri. "Maybe she has a late-night job," said Yaya. Boonsri hits her sister's arm. "What was that for?" exclaimed Yaya. "Lawan never came home late, ever. She's always early. Not to mention she has self-discipline," explained Boonsri.

Yaya stretched her back and grabbed her phone. She dials her number and waits. "Is she picking up?" asked Boonsri," impatiently. "Just hold your horses."

There was no answers. Nothing from Lawan at all. "Call her again," said Boonsri. "I'm not calling her again. Maybe she's really busy." Boonsri hit Yaya"s back. "What was that for?" angered Yaya.

"Call her now. I mean it," demanded Boonsri. Yaya grunts and dialled Lawan. No answers. "Nothing from big sister," said Yaya. Boonsri ran downstairs. Yaya followed her. "Where are you going?" shouted Yaya. "Finding our sister," replied Boonsri.

"Not without tagging me along," said Yaya. Boonsri and Yaya grabbed their respectives bike and rode their bikes throughout the lane. "Lawan! Lawan!" Boonsri called out. No answer.

"We should look at the pizzeria," suggested Yaya. Boonsri nodded and rode to the pizzeria instantly. "Hey! Where's my sister?" stormed Yaya. The whole customers looked at her. "Calm down, man. She's making her last delivery," said the waiter.

"For how long?" asked Boonsri. "Like 3 hours ago," replied the waiter. Yaya and Boonsri looked at each other in fright. They stormed out of the pizzeria and rode their bikes as fast as the speed of light.

"Lawan! Lawan!" shrieked Yaya. "Lawan!!!!!!!!!" Boonsri shouted. Yaya speeds up even faster until......BOOM!

The wheels on her bike burst like an atomic bomb. "Yaya, your bike. It....." "Doesn't matter. I'll run as fast as I can to find Lawan," interrupted Yaya. She raised her sleeves of her blazer and runs.

"Lawan! Lawan!!!" Yaya's heart raced. She continues to run and run and run. Finally, she stopped. Sweats began to pour out from her porcelain skin. "Yaya!" Boonsri yelled. "Are you okay?" Yaya nodded. "Don't have to worry about me."

Yaya and Boonsri held their hands and walked. A crashed motorcycle was spotted in the middle of the road. "That's Lawan's motorcycle," Boonsri pointed out. "Which means she's here," said Yaya. "I have a baaaad feeling about this," exaggerated Boonsri.

Yaya reassures Boonsri that Lawan will be okay. Then, a horrible stench took over. "Ugh.....what is that horrible stench," Yaya complained.

"Agree. Its smells like blood," said Boonsri. Yaya looked at Boonsri. Her heart raced even faster that she can pass out anytime. Blood. That word caught her by surprise.

They followed the blood stench, hoping nothing happened to their sister. Suddenly, they heard a cough. "It sounded like..........LAWAN!!!" Boonsri ran, only to find Lawan laying down on the dirt ground.

Her shirt was covered in a pool of blood. "H-h-help me....." coughed Lawan. Yaya gasped and covered her mouth. "Lawan......." she moaned. She held her hand and said,"Stay with me, big sister. Please.......I beg youuuuuuu."

"Yaya! Call the doctor! Now!!!!!!" ordered Boonsri. Yaya took out her phone from her pocket and dialed 911.