The Jazzy IM

Alice's POV

From: EmotionalMeneedHugs at email dot com

To: PixieLovestoSHOP at email dot com

Hi, Hola, Aloha, hey, Bonjour, and we're forgetting the 'duh!' form of Hello which is 'Hello'. Yes I am lucky.

You shouldn't put off homework. The fastest you get it done the more fun you can have. Should I be jealous at the fact that you think 'Belly-Bells' spontaneous guy is cute? I mean…I might be cute?

I shall be on tomorrow, five o'clock so that we can IM just to make you happy. Sorry to cut this short but my cousin wants me. –sigh– I love her to death but she can be a bit of a…brat? Anyways, I shall not keep you waiting tomorrow as long as you don't.

Returns the hugs since you love hugs,

Jasper

"Bella isn't he the cutest?!" I squealed after I showed her the email.

"Ow, Alice, ear, deaf now," she said, rubbing the ear that I had squealed into yesterday.

I sighed. "Seriously, you haven't gone deaf."

"What!?" Bella shouted, cupping her ear and bring it closer to me. "I can't hear you Alice!"

I fumed as I leaned forward and shouted, "YOU'RE NOT DEAF!"

"OW! I am now," she said, covering her ear.

"You're fault," I said, smirking.

Emmett just then dragged his corpse into the equation. He looked so dead on his feet that I rolled my eyes and handed over his thermos.

"Good lord, Emmett," Bella said.

"I…didn't…get…any…sleep last night," Emmett said slowly, trying to open the thermos but failed to open it. "Open please."

He yawned as he handed the thermos back at me.

"Why couldn't you—sleep?" I said, opening the thermos and handing it back at him.

Emmett didn't answer me but went straight to gulping down the hot coffee. Bella and I watched him down the entire thing in huge gulps. When he lowered the thermos, he looked like he just had a taste of heaven.

"Good stuff," he said, closing the thermos.

"Okay I know he wasn't studying for the math test today," Bella muttered. "So why are you so tired?"

"Damn animals last night," he muttered. "Keep me up all night, but mom and dad slept right through their racket."

"Ouch, sorry," Bella said.

"Here," I said, handing over part of my stash of chocolate in my backpack. "You aren't Emmett if you looking like the Night of the Living dead."

"At least I got dress and am not in my PJs," he said before yawning.

"Trust me, we don't want to see Emmett in footie pajamas," I said, smiling.

"I'm too tired to even try to respond to that," Emmett muttered.

"How long before he fully wakes up?" Bella asked me.

"End of first," I muttered. "At least he better. I gave him half my chocolate!"

Bella rolled her eyes.

"I'll buy you some M&Ms," she said.

"You know I don't like M&Ms," I pouted.