Chapter 6

Hey guys sorry Chapter 5 was so short, but here is a long chapter 6!! Starting out with a Marcus POV!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Marcus's POV~

His hands tightly gripped the bars. "I did'nt do it!" "Shut up! People like you make me sick. Cali is the sweetest damn girl I know and she certainly don't deserve to be with some piece of shit like you!" Barry yelled. "I did'nt do it!" Marcus growled. "My ass you did'nt!" Barry retorted going back to his desk. Marcus sat on the bed and kicked his feet up. "Well it don't matter anyhow I will be outta here in no time!" He cheered. "And how do you guess that?" Barry questioned. Marcus sat up. "Cali is gonna come and bail me out!" He said smiling. "Now I have known Cali for a long time" Barry said standing up and walking toward Marcus. "And she ain't stupid!" "Maybe not, but she loves me!" "That ain't love son that's fear!" "Close enough!" Marcus said putting his feet back up. Barry gave him a dirty glance and went to walkin back to his desk.

"Oh and a...Barry I get a phonecall!" He looked at Marcus. "If you try any bullshit Imma tase your ass to the moon!" Marcus smiled holding his hands up. "No tricks." Barry unlocked his cell and walked him over to the phone. Marcus picked it up looking back. "No private phonecalls!" Barry laughed. "Hey Joey is my brother there?" "Yeah one sec Marcus" Suddenly a phone began ringing in the backround. Marcus looked behind him. Barry let out a grunt and said "I'll be right back!" Marcus smiled tipped his imaginery hat and went back to the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Ed it's your brother, Marcus." "Hey why ya calling from a jail." "Long story look I need you to do me a favor." "Anything for you Marcus!" Ed said in a high pitch girly voice. "Knock it off dumby, now listen up. Cali has been a real pain in my ass latley. Hanging out with some asshole and what not, and now that I'm in jail I bet she don't come to bail me out!" "So what do you need me for?" "You know...persuade her!" Marcus could feel Ed smile through the phone. "Don't treat her any differently then I would!" "You got it!" Cali was in some real trouble. Marcus and Ed were almost exactly alike. Both abusive assholes! Barry came back around the corner. "Ok mom love you too!" "Wha" Marcus hung up the phone and turned around all smiley. Barry shook his head and put Marcus back in his cell.

Maggie's face looked happy. "That's great Cal...Oh my gosh thats awsome!" Maggie said hugging her. Cali stood up. "How can you be so rude? He is alone is a cold cell...without me..." "Are you kidding me...cuz I am so sure he is dying without you." "I...have to bail him out" "Are you crazy?" Maggie yelled standing up. "Look I know sometimes he can be rough..., but other times he can be so... not a jerk" "Cali please be resonable, this is the man that put you in the hospital and almost killed your sister!" "He did'nt nearly kill you" "Is that not enough for you!?" Maggie yelled. There was a long silence. "Cal...please be sensible about this. This is your chance to get away from the horror that is your life!" "He will find me Maggie, he knows people. There is no escape from the situation I am in, belive me Ive tried, you should know!" She said crying "Cali stop doing that!" she screamed. "Doing what!?" she screamed back.

The door flung open.  The girls both eyed the intruder. "E...Ed Mar...Marcus isn't here right now." "I know I need to talk to you!" "Uh...no just leave Ed" He came closer to Cali and Maggie cowered on the couch not saying a word. "Let's go!" he said his voice hardened and stern. He grabbed Cali's arm and pulled her into the bedroom slamming the door. "Why are you here!" Cali said raising her voice. Smack! Ed hit Cali across the face. "Don't raise your damn voice to me, bitch!" A tear fell from Cali's eye as she held her face. "Now I know you aint about to bail Marcus out, so im here to assist you!" "I don't know if I am or not yet!" she replied shakily. "Oh yes you are!" "I am not going to make a decision now!" Cali said opening the door slightly about to walk out. Ed grabbed her arm, pulled her back and closed the door. "Your coming with me and we are going to go get Marcus!" "I don't think so!" Cali said opening the door. Ed grabbed Cali and threw her over his shoulder. "Stop please I'll bail him, just put me down!" "I know you will" Ed laughed smirking. They walked out into the living room and Maggie jumped off the couch. "Cali!!" she screamed. Ed pushed her back and she tripped hitting her head off the table. "Maggie!" Cali screamed pounding her fists into Ed's back.