Chapter 3: Anna

Five years later...

Anna

I was very nervous. Today is the Coronation of my sister, Elsa. She still has no idea that I have fire powers and I'm very worried that I might go out of control of my powers, just like I had done with Elsa when we were kids. I sighed as I put on the special red gloves that Papa had given me. I still remember what he told me, trying to help me control my powers. "See these gloves, Anna? They are going to help you. Remember, Conceal it, don't feel it. Don't let it show. Control your feelings, Anna."  "I will, Papa. Thanks." When I heard about the tragic death of our parents, I knew that no one would help me control them. I was all alone. A servant knocks on the door, "Princess Anna? It's almost time. Are you all right?" I said, "I-I'm fine. Did the Queen open the gates yet?" I asked. "She's about to. Anna, you must greet your cousins and the heir of Berk. They're coming today as well." "Thanks for informing me, Lizzie." I said. She nods and leaves. I arrived at the front gate and the townspeople from different kingdoms come for the ceremony. "Well, there's no turning back now." I mumbled. Then I notice something. It was a dragon! Three people climbed off on the saddle. "Anna? Wow, it's really you!" I didn't realize him at first. Then I noticed his scar on his chin. It was Hiccup! "Hic, you made it!" I cried happily. Hic laughs, "I wouldn't miss your ceremony for the world. I also brought Punzie and Eugene, since they're your family." I looked at the Prince and the Princess. "Wow, Rapunzel! It's been a while." She nods, "Yeah, we heard about your parents, Anna, we're so sorry. How's Els?" I knew that I can't handle it. I felt the fire coming in. "Uh, she's fine." I lied, even though I was nervous seeing her again. I notice that she cut her long hair. "Wow, Punzie, I didn't know you cut your magic hair." I admire her look. "Gee, thanks." She blushes. The dragon came towards me and he must sense my fire powers. "Uh, hi?" I stammer. Hic laughs. "This is my dragon, Toothless. Toothless, be nice." I hear the bells ringing. "The Coronation! We better-" I said, stammering, "Got to go, see ya guys." The group looks confused of why I rushed off without saying another word. Keeping my powers a secret is harder than it looks. 

Author's Note: What you think of this chapter? Find out what happens next soon! See ya, Dragonites!