Chapter 9: Hiccup

Hiccup

Great. I thought I had family problems. The giant Fire Snowman is running after us and I hopped on Toothless while Kristoff, Elsa, and Olaf run for their lives. "Uh, do you have any ideas of how we are going to get out of this situation?" Kristoff asks. Elsa raises her hands to make a downhill slide the other side of the mountain. "Kristoff, you and Sven go first." Kristoff asks, "What about you and Olaf?" "Just go!" I yelled. He nods and he and the Reindeer slid down and Elsa and Olaf were about to slide down when the Snowman melted the slide! "Oh, no!" I said. Elsa grabs Olaf and the jumped down to the surface! I was pretty surprised when she did that. I would offered her a lift with Toothless, but she was determined to get the job done. I flew down and met with them. "Is Everyone ok?" I asked. Kristoff said, "Yeah." Elsa was in panic mode. "Ooh, what we going to do? Arrendelle is still in flame storm, and Kristoff, you still have your ice business to attend to-" Kristoff smiles and calmed her down, "Hey, Elsa, don't worry about me... Worry about hair!" I was confused as well as Elsa. "Dude, what you talking about? She just jumped off a cliff!" "Els, your hair... it's turning red!" She looks at her braid as the streak flows through it. "It's what?" She said, in shock. Kristoff said, knowing what happened, "It's because she struck you, isn't?" Elsa looks at him, "Is that bad?" He was silent for a moment then replied, "No." "You heisanted." I said, looking at him. "No, I didn't, Dragon boy. Now, follow me. We're going to see couple of friends of mine." Toothless looks at me as we walked. "Are you sure they can help us, Kristoff?" I asked, concerned of his choice of friends. He said, "Yeah, I know they will." Elsa was curious about this. "Well, how did you know?" He said, "Because Els, I've seen it before. You probably didn't remember it." I was curious of what he means by that. Did Elsa got hurt before?

Author's note: Sorry about not updating! I hope you guys like this Chapter! PS. Hiccup and Elsa are not a couple, but friends. I ship Hiccstrid and Mericcup. See ya, Dragonites!