Chapter 7:Elsa

Elsa

We continued our way to find Anna. Kristoff and Sven wanted to come along in our journey because that they wanted to help and they know where the Southern Mountain was. When we arrived to the Mountain, we were in awe. Hiccup said, "Whoa. Now that is one way to use powers. I never seen anything like it." Kristoff said, "I'm amazed that she can do that. I'm actually jealous." I laughed, "C'mon, boys, let's go."  We walked up to the stairs and I knew instantly that I need to talk to Anna alone. "Uh, guys, I think you need to stay out here. I wanted to talk to Anna alone." Hiccup said, "Aw. C'mon, Els. It's a place made of fire! I want to see it!" Kristoff said, "We don't want you to get hurt." "She's my sister, she'll never hurt me." I knocked on the door and for the first time, it opens! "Wow, it opened, that's a first." I turned to my friends, "Wish me luck." "Good luck." They both said. I walked inside and asked, "Anna? It's me, Elsa." I almost slipped in the place until a voice said, "Elsa." Anna appears with a new dress and hairstyle. I was in total awe. "Whoa, Anna. You looked different. A good one and this place, it's amazing." She reply, "Thank you. I never knew how what I was capable of." I said, "I'm so sorry about earlier. If I known you were scared of your powers-" She said, "It's all right, Els. I think you should leave. Now." I wonder why.

Author's note: Els had no clue! what you think will happen? Find out soon! See ya, Dragonites!