Chapter 11: Hiccup

Hiccup

We walked to this hillside and I walked towards Els. "Are you all right?" "Yeah. Are you cold?" Kristoff notices it right way and said, "Hic, over here." I stand into this geyser and it was warm. "Thanks, Kristoff." I said. He smiles, "No problem." I looked at the surroundings, "So, this is your friend's place?" He seemed to be chuckling, "They're more than friends, Dragon boy. They're my family." He spots the rocks and said, "Hey, guys! I'm home." Elsa, Olaf, Toothless and I looked at him with confusion, "He's crazy!" Elsa said, "Well, I think we don't have time for this." As we were about to walk away, the rocks move and it reveals they are not rocks at all! What are they? Elsa said, "They're not rocks. They're trolls!" The Trolls saw us and one of them said, "Kristoff brought a girl!" Elsa was carried and I asked, "What was that about?" Kristoff said, "I've learnt to just roll with it. It's great to see all of you, but where is Grandpappie?" As Kristoff asks, Elsa's hair continues to grow red and she nearly collapses! "Els!" I cried as I grab her from falling. "This is serious than I thought." I said, worried. Grandpappie appears and said, "There is strange magic here." "Grandpabbie." Kristoff said. "Bring her to me." He said. He reminds me of Gothi, the wise Elder in Berk. He said, "Elsa, there is fire inside your heart, struck by your sister. If not reversed, you will turned into stone forever." Elsa seems to be in shock and said, "What, no!" Kristoff asks, "Can you fix her, just like before?" The Elder said, "I'm so sorry, Kristoff, I cannot. If it was in her head, it would be easy. But an act of true love can thaw a burned heart." Elsa asks, "An act of true love?" I wonder what that meant. Elsa grew weaker and I said, "Els, we need to go back to the castle, now!" She nods. "Toothless, let's go." I said to the Night Fury. Kristoff said, "I'm right behind you. C'mon, Olaf!" "Let's go!" He said.

Author's note: What you think will happen? Find out soon! See ya, Dragonites!