Chapter 10: Rapunzel

Rapunzel

I am worried about Hiccup and Elsa. I hope that they come back soon. Eugene sees me and said, "Hey, Punzie, I never seen you act this way when we first met." I said, "For the record, you entered my tower without asking, remember?" The Prince reacts quickly and blushes, "Yeah, you got me, blondie." As I was about to reply, a man said, "So, you're relatives of the Queen right?" We turned to see the man and said, "Yes, we are. Who you might be?" He bow respectfully, "Sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Prince Hans from the Southern Isles." I looked at Hans. Something is off, I just know it, but I knew that I can't jump to into things without knowing. Hans looked at me, "So, you must be Rapunzel, right?" I said, "What you really want, Hans?" He knew I was into him, "It's not your business, Princess." Eugene looks at me while Hans walks away. "Punzie, what was that about?" He asks. "Eugene, I don't trust Hans. Something is off with that Prince." He said, "Uh, you don't remember how we met, right? You hit me with a frying pan." I rolled my eyes at the Prince. "Yeah, because you entered my tower, but this is different. I just feel right about this." He touches my cheek, "Everything will be fine, Rapunzel, you'll see." I sighed, "I hope you are right, Eugene." 

Author's note: Sorry for not updating this, Dragonites! What will happen next? Find out soon! See ya, Dragonites!