Chapter 6: Elsa

Elsa

I couldn't believe it. All my life, I knew that I had powers since I was a little girl, but I didn't know that Anna had powers as well. I walked around the kingdom and Hiccup, Eugene and Punzie caught up to me. Hiccup asks, "Elsa, you ok?" I shook my head, "No, Hic, I'm not ok." Eugene asks, "Did you know that your sister has powers?" I replied, "No." Punzie looks at the burned fountain. "Well, I know that having powers is a scary thing. Maybe we have to convince her that it's not a bad thing." Hiccup looks at the princess. "Uh, you didn't see the flames coming out of her hands? She seems scared, Punzie, like she must've done something that horrified her." Hiccup must be right. I wasn't afraid of my powers like Anna. "We have to find her. But if I leave, who would watch over the kingdom?" That is when Eugene said, "Punzie and I will stay behind." Punzie looks at the Prince, "We are?" He nods, "Well, we are relatives to the Queen of Arrendelle. Only they can watch over the kingdom of Arrendelle. That's what your mother said, remember?" She groans, "Ok. Els, just be careful out there." I nodded, "I will." Hiccup said, "Toothless and I will come along on your journey, if you don't want me to-" I said, "Hiccup, that would be great, I need company." He smiles and we began our journey to find the fire princess. Hiccup said, "I think you need to wear something that helps you travel. It would be a lot easier for you." I nodded at the suggestion and I changed my coronation dress into a beautiful icy dress and I braided my hair. Hiccup seems to staring at me and blushed, "I totally forgotten that you have ice powers. It's amazing." I said, "Thanks, Hiccup." We continued our walk and I said, "I heard about Berk. I'm quite impressed of how you managed to defeat the Red Death all on your own with Toothless." He blushes, and rubbed his head, "Uh, Thanks? But during that time, everyone on Berk thought all dragons were evil and cruel. I never believe it, after spending so much time with Toothless, he taught me not all dragons are evil. Els, we have to get your sister back. I have a theory." I look at the Viking, "What is it?" He said, "It might something to do with that red streak in your hair." I never looked at it that way before. As I was thinking a man asked, "You two lost?" We turned to see him with a Reindeer. "We are looking for someone. My sister, Princess Anna of Arrendelle." He quickly realized who I was. "Your Highness. I barely recognize you." I giggled at the man, "Just call me Elsa. This is my friend, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock. What's yours?" He said, "I'm Kristoff and this is my best friend, Sven." Toothless sees Sven and gave him a gummy smile. Kristoff seems shocked. Hiccup laughs, "This is my best friend, Toothless. Toothless is just saying hi." 

Author's Note: What you guys think of this Chapter? Find out what happens soon! See ya, Dragonites!