Chapter 8: Anna

Anna

I was so surprised that Elsa found my fire place. She said, "I'm so sorry about earlier. If I known about your powers-" I said, "It's all right, Els. I think you should leave. Now." She was confused of why. "Why? I just got here." I said, trying to make my point, "You belong in Arrendelle." She said, "So do you, too, Anna." I said, "No, Elsa, I belong here. Where I can be free, without hurting anyone." She said, "Well, about that..." "Do you really think she can talk to her?" I hear a voice said. It was Olaf, A snowman I created! "Olaf?" Elsa asks, remembering him. "You used to make me with Anna. Do you remember that?" Els looks at him, "And you're alive?" He gestures, "I think so?" Elsa smiles and looks at me. "Anna, we were so close. We can be like that again. We can start over." I remembered what I've done to Elsa when we were kids and I was shaken. "No, we couldn't. Goodbye." I said, climbing up the stairs. "Anna, I'm not afraid. Please don't shut me out again. Please don't slap the door." She follows me and She told me what've done in Arrendelle. "You kinda set an enteral fire storm, everywhere in the kingdom." "What?" "It's ok, We'll thaw it together." I begin to panic, "I can't! I don't know how!" With the flames swarming me I panicked and without realizing, I struck her again! She pants into the ground and I gasped. I heard Hiccup, Toothless and a man I never seen before coming into the place and sees Els. "Els! Are you ok?" Hiccup asks. She gets up and said, "I'm fine, guys. You don't need to worry." I asked, "Hiccup? Who is that with you and Toothless? Never mind, you all have to go." Els said, "No, we can figure this out together!" I asked, "How?!? How you going to stop a fire storm? How you going to stop me?" The man said, "Elsa, I think you should go." Elsa said, "No! I'm not leaving without you, Anna! Not again!" I said, raising my arms, "Yes, you are!" I created a humagus Fire guard Snowman and he thew Els, Hiccup, Toothless, and the man out of the place. What I've done? Control it, Anna.

Author's note: What you think happen to Elsa?!? Find out soon! See ya, Dragonites!