The Start

EMBER'S POV:

Death. A word I had become well acquainted with a word I had embraced for years. Why? Because everything I touch dies, everything I love withers away by my curse. My life, I never realized why my sister and I never got along like my other one and I did, I never realized why she put walls up along her relationship with me. My curse was not the plague no it was worse, my curse eats at everything and anything. My older sister doesn't really care but my oldest sister calls it a gift. One thing I know is that she loves my ' gift ' to get her kingdoms. Speaking of my family I must now meet them and my brother in her newest bedroom.

I walk through the halls splattered with blood and bodies lying on the floor, bleeding and broken, and dead. There was one I walked by, a handsome bloke his ragged breaths broke the eerie silence. His hand reached up and a single word was pushed through his lips, a word that broke my heart and made me wish I had never stopped walking a word that forever made me be ashamed of my Ravenna.

" Mercy. "

His hand fell and he took his last breath as my curse killed him. My eyes watered and I pushed them back showing no weakness. By the time I had reached my 11th year I had learned how to not show weakness I learned how to just embrace the death my 'gift' brought.

Here's a starter tell me what you think, please!!!! More coming very soon.