Happily Ever After OR is this the end?

I stood up pulling Ravenna's line of sight to me. She shook her head the sludge oozing from her back and curling around her shoulders waiting to pounce.

"Do you still believe that love conquers all?" I shrugged and pulled a sword from the floor, gripping the hilt tightly I responded to her question,

"No, not all, for love can not conquer death, and love can not conquer drought, but love can defeat you." Ravenna's sly grin formed over her black coated teeth, and her sludge coiled around her outstretched arms.

"Are you ready, Ember?"

"Aye that I am Ravenna."

Her black weapons shot towards me and I dodged the deadly form and tried with all my might to reach my sister. For she had to die, I swung my sword and she grabbed it with her hand. I yanked the metal from her wretched claws and I swung around throwing her into a pillar. Though the stone broke and crumbled under her she was not fazed but instead angrier.

I had to beat her but yet she acts as if she can not be beaten, well not her but her mirror most definitely. I glanced toward Freya and her hand fell on the ice and the shards grew and grew and they reached the golden mirror of death, ice-entrapped its golden mirror of death, and I grasped my sword in my hand and I hacked at the black sludge right and left until I was close enough to pick up Eric's forgotten axe.

"Here you." I turned to see Eric with his other ax in hand and challenging my sister. I turned wasting no time and I threw the ax into the center of the mirror. But it did not react at first, but instead waited until the ax was too far in to ever be removed and it cracked and it crumbled breaking.

Ravenna faced her home and watched as it crumbled, her heartbroken face realized she was about to loose the thing she cared about most. She lifted Eric up by his back and watching in horror as the mirror shards flew and once the mirror separated Ravenna turned to gold, and she fell to the ground, the golden bodice that was once my sister broke and crumbled like a block of ice.

Then only her head remained, her stone-faced head in a permanent scream and a look of terror anger and defeat rested on her often composed face.

"Freya?" I ran to my sister a small smile on her face as she seemed to gaze at the ice crib across form her, her breathing was ragged and was slowing down. My throat tightened and behind my eyes stung.
"Freya? Freya don't you die on me! Freya!" Eric grabbed me around my waist and pushed my back to him as he held my tightly and kissing my head trying to calm me, but my cries were in vain they would not save my sister. Warm wet tears dripped down my face.

"How lucky you are. Keep him Ember, don't loose him." I nodded petting her hair and holding her cradling her head in my hands as if she were a baby, my hands shaking.

"Eric cherish her and love her, give her everything I neglected to."

"I will my queen."

"Freya, please no! I love you d-don't leave, please! Stay, be my sister, please."

"I can't, I love you, sister."

"Don't say it like you're saying good-bye; you have a long life ahead of you!"

"No, for without my little girl, my life would be colder than the ice I create. Good-bye."

She let out one last wheezing breath and I cried out, feeling as if she had impaled my heart with her ice. Eric pulled me away from my sister's body and outside. Where I heard a voice. 

"Mommy? Mommy!" I turned to face my little boy. 

"James!" He leaped into my arms and he strangled my neck with his little arms. I looked up to face Eric who was looking at out little boy. 

"James, this is Eric." James looked at me expectedly like he wished for me to go on.

"He's your daddy." James' eyes went wide and he looked up at Eric and he beamed at him. 

"I have a daddy now?" 

"Aye son," 

"And I will always be your daddy." Eric lifted up the person he didn't know was alive until recently and he smiled. I leaned into Eric's side and he hugged me 'round my middle. 

"Let's go home," Eric announced and I leaned into his frame and I shut my eyes.

"Aye, let's." 

A/N: All right so I have a sequel in the midst it is with James and Snow Whites daughter. Who wants to read? Also, I could add in Ravenna next book if wanted. Please, please tell me if you want it and I will let Y'all have it! comment and like!