I Hate You

I thrashed around as Tull moved to grab me. I tried to reach James but I couldn't I looked up and pleaded with my eyes at my sisters. 

"Please don't hurt James! Kill me just don't hurt him!" 

"You broke my law, I was willing to look over his existence, and I thought you could go on one mission for him and stay away from him."

"You mean Eric? The man you raised, and the man I married?!"

"Yes." 

I shook my head in amazement that this woman was once my sister. I fought against Tull and tried to burn him but as soon as I tried that Freya held a long piece of ice to Eric's and Jame's throat. 

"No, no Freya please." She did not budge. So I turned to Tull.

"These are your family that she is trying to kill! Will you let her get away with that? Will you let her bully you still? Look what she has done to me and I am her blood family not just her workers, what makes her stop from doing this to you? TO ALL OF YOU."

"Shut up, fire flame." 

I quickly did, that was Tull's nickname for me, he had to have some sort of plan in mind I mean why else would he call me that now?

I looked at Eric and I grabbed his hand to stop him from fighting. Even if Tull had a plan if might not work, and I would rather have a death I accept instead of fight. I knelt down and lowered my head looking to James, I gave him a smile and Tull drew his sword. He lifted it up and brought it down. 

Right onto my chains. I was free the ice melted and I let fire encase the tower we were residing in. I grabbed James and I handed him off to Tull.

"Get him out of here I am trusting you with my world."

Tull nodded and ran from the hall. The rest of the Huntsman grabbed their weapons and spoke.

"We stand with you." 

"Aye."

 "Aye." 

"Aye."  

I looked up and a black sludge rose from Ravenna's gold dress. She looked absolutely livid. I grabbed a weapon handed to me not bothering with my powers for fear of hurting my family. The family who realized they wanted me.

"Get back," Eric spoke.

"Nothing can save you, Huntsmen," Ravenna spoke flexing her hands she thrust them towards us screaming "All that's left is PAIN!"

She thrust her hand toward us and the black sludge, were hard as glass and sharp as spears, many were hit but I dodged one as quick as it flew at me.

"Ravenna stop," Freya spoke, as she stepped forward. "Stop."

The black spears kept flying at us, until Freya stopped her.

"Enough!" She screamed and a large wall of ice came in between us and them.

"Can you melt the wall?" 
"Not without killing you from the heat, it's too cold in here and it's too small of a space it's risky." 

"Try please." I nodded and stepped toward the wall putting both of my hands of the cold wet substance. I focused my heat into my palms and I wrecked havoc on it.