Eric!!

I screamed and I stabbed my daggers into it trying to dent the wall. I watched as Sara walked behind Eric who was on his knees and she pulled back her staff and she stabbed him.

" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and fell to the ground, and I watched as Eric spat out blood. Tears streamed down my face and I felt my heart shatter. My throat started to close up and my eyes stung.

" I love you. " I watched him choke out. Blood dribbled out of his mouth.

" I love you too forever and always. " He coughed and blood spat on the once crystal clear ice. I watched as his chest moving was less and less until it didn't move anymore. The light left his eyes and the smile that always seemed to grace his face was not there, like it had never been there at all. I watched the man I loved with everything I had go from the strongest most honourable man I had ever met fall to a hollow shell.

" AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed and I kept screaming until my voice was no longer there and my lungs burned from the exertion. I opened my eyes to find my bodice on fire and I had burned three people around me. The ice wall now had started to melt, I felt everything every single ounce of hatred, betrayal, and fear pass through me as my fire burned the wall. I was taking it down faster than Freya could rebuild it. Until I felt something it me hard on the back of the head, and the world went black and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in a cell encased in ice all but my head was frozen and I couldn't feel anything and I couldn't burn my way through. My teeth were chattering and Freya entered.

" Hello sister, I had to encase you to stop the fire if I let you go, you must not exert yourself. You have been out for three weeks, and if you over exert yourself you could endanger your child. "

My ears perked up and I whipped my head toward Freya.

" Wait I- I- I'm with child? "

Freya nodded and I nodded, she let the ice melt around me I fell to my knees.

" I will leave you to your thoughts. " Freys walked out and I cried, I cried and I held my stomach and I cried more, knowing that this child will never know it's father.

Freya walked in along with Sara and I snarled, and Freya tsked me.

" If you wish that child never be born I think you should choose your next actions carefully. "

" What do you want? "

" You."