Instinct

A/N: AND YET ANOTHER AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS FANFIC RIGHT NOW. PLEASE COMMENT THEY KEEP ME GOING.

He started out shy and waited for me to respond, I did vigorously. I grabbed his hair and I pushed him closer to me as I internally jumped with joy. He then grabbed onto my hair his bashfulness vanished as he pressed his face against mine, not harshly but passionately. I smiled into the kiss and Eri tried to pry my mouth open with his.

I denied him access until he trailed one of his hands down my spine, his fingers tickling my skin like a feather. I gasped and giggled and he pushed his tongue into my mouth. He smiled into our kiss next and Eric pulled away. Too soon for my liking but as soon as he pulled I remembered that I have to breathe air in order to survive.

He started to trace kisses down my neck and I sighed as he found two very distinct spots that made me go weak at the knees. One was just lower than my ear and the other one was just above my collar bone. I no longer thought about air because when he found the spot on my collarbone I no longer needed air.  " Eric " I moaned I needed his lips on mine.

I grabbed Eric's hair and I pulled him back to my lips, I grabbed his bottom lip in between my teeth and I pulled out slowly and let it go when I reached the end. He pulled his head away and latched his lips onto mine, my teasing frustrating him. The kisses slowed down from a bonfire to a campfire and the kissing got slower and I pulled away, panting heavily.

I rested my forehead on his and I felt my smile grow bigger and I gave him a small peck and I then realized that I was totally and completely in love with Eric.

" I love you. " I spoke in a hushed whisper. My nerves were on fire as I spoke. My mind racing with the worst contingent outcomes until he spoke those five words that changed my life forever.

" I love you too Ember. "