Chapter 1

It was science class. We were doing our work when, the bell rang. Time for swim class. I keep seeing a small blue light by the indoor pool. I'm not supposed to go around the pool, but this thing is urging me to do it. I went to my locker and got out my diving suit. I don't have goggles or a swim cap. Since I got adopted by my new family, things have been strange. My mom died when I was born. The people that I live with now we're nice enough to sign me up for school. But, that's pretty much it. Mrs. Rogers, our swim teacher, blew the whistle and gave us the drill. "You all will be trying to swim to the end of the pool in less than a minute." I got prepared to dive in but right then, the principal called for me. He told me to go to the gym. I was confused. I went to the gym and went inside. At first I saw nothing but then I saw the blue light. I darted in it's direction. It just stayed. I noticed it's features as I got closer. It had black-ish blue hair that was shoulder length and wore a light blue and white dress. On her back, there were two fluttering wings. She looked at me and everything around me grew bigger and bigger until she was my size. I realized what had happened. I had shrunk to her size.