Chapter 3

"What is the human spell?" I asked Winter after we landed. "Oh! I forgot about that one. You say it in your head just like the fairy spell.
I wish to be a walking human. A walking, running one indeed. I wish to be my normal self. My normal self indeed." Winter replied. I looked back at the portal. "So, I just go back through the portal when I want to go home?" I asked. Winter nodded. I smiled and looked around at the new place. "Can you give me a tour?" I asked. Winter smiled and pointed at a rainbow colored building. "That's the fairy dorms and that," She pointed at a glass building, "Is the library. And that over there, that blue building, is the power testing building." She finished. "What do they do in the power testing building?" I asked, eagerly. "Well, every fairy has a different power. They test them in the building." Winter replied. I was eager to know. "What power do I have?" I asked, excitedly. Winter looked at me as if I was too excited. "You? Well, based on your colors... OHMYGOD!" She exclaimed. "What?" I asked. Winter said, "Well... that color you have. Neon purple. Well, extremely rare fairies have that color. You have every power in the world." I gasped. "SPECIAL?! No. I am not 'special' or anything even near that." I said, now baffled. Winter nodded her head. "It's true, Tundra." She said.