Chapter 5

I met a few other fairies today. Winter took me outside and introduced me to a few of her friends. One was a girl who wore a light blue dress that went to her knees. She had long blonde hair that reached her waist and didn't wear shoes. Shoes aren't very common in Magica. She had two white angel wings. She said, "Hi! My name's Breezy. Hahahahaha!" She giggled alot. The next one was a boy that had brown hair. He wore a long sleeved, yellow shirt with black jeans.  "Sup. I'm Ray." He said. He was a fairy with the powers of light and he also had glowing, yellow wings. The next fairy was a girl who had long red hair and wore a pink dress that went to the ankles. She had wings like a butterfly's. Her wings were colored red with purple and pink in the middle. "Hello, Tundra. I am Lillie and I am a fairy who deals with love." She said. I said hello to all of them and then walked off with Winter, who was heading to the Café. The Café is where we all eat our meals. We both sat down and ate our blueberries and raspberries for lunch. "So. Are you about ready to go home in the human world?" Winter asked me. I nodded my head. "I miss home for some reason. I miss my friends at school. But, do you know anything about this?
There have been a few girls at school that have been called up to the principal and then disappeared. Like, for example. A girl in my chemistry class named Diana was called up and disappeared. Diana Martindale. We didn't ever really talk. I just know her name. She doesn't have a mom or dad either." I said. Winter looked at the ground. "Well, when are you going to leave?" She asked, suddenly. I pushed my seat out from under the table. I got up. "Right now." I said. And with that, I left.