Chapter 8

IN MAGICA
In Magica the next day we had so much fun. We went shopping for new dresses. We went to the salon to get our hair done all pretty and then we had a pretty much "Girls night". We did each other's nails with berry polish, told stories that were made up, and had a fun sleepover. We stayed up all night giggling and talking about what our favorite things to do were, favorite colors, animals and what we think about school.
The Next Day
The next day, I went to my dorm. We had slept in Winter's dorm. I read books on how to activate my powers. It's actually really easy. I also read about how to make fairy clothes. The books were so interesting. But, I had to go home. I had to. I went to Winter's dorm room and knocked. She answered. "Hey, Winter. Umm... I'm sorry. I feel like I have to go home. I will visit everyday after school, though. Bye." I said. Winter sighed. "Okay. Hey, at least you told me before you went. The last time you just stormed out of the Café." She said. I sighed and walked off. I flew all the way to the portal and out of it. I used super speed to get home. Super speed while flying! I said the spell to become a human in my head and became a human slowly. I went into the house after I approached it. This time, it was unlocked. I went up to my room and flopped onto my bed. But this time, I went to sleep.