Chapter 2

"Hello. I am Winter. A fairy. You are a fairy now, too." Said the girl. I shook my head in disbelief. "Look at your back." She said. I looked at my back. Two beautiful, neon purple, glowing wings fluttered. I looked at my clothes. A short dress colored the same as my wings replaced my diving suit. It was literally glowing. Winter giggled, "Look at your hair." she said. I looked at my long hair. It was down at my ankles as normal. I had never been able to get a huge haircut. Only a small trim every month. My hair was a different color. Instead of my normal brown hair, I had dark purple hair. I looked at my feet. No shoes or anything. "How, Winter? Why?" I asked, suddenly eager. I would hopefully never see my parents that had adopted me. "Well... It's something that fairies can do. Let's go to my world. It's called Magica!" Winter replied. I was now confused. "Leave?  For how long? Where is Magica?" I asked. Winter looked at me. "Yes, leave. I don't know how long. You can leave and come back here whenever you would like. Magica? Well, it's in another... dimension." She said. "If you come back here, you would have to change back into a human. But... you would be able to turn back into a fairy just by thinking about it! You can control it, though. Don't think it if you don't want to be it, though." Winter clearly talked alot. "How do you control it?" I asked. "Well... there's a spell you have to say in your head or out loud to turn into one. Or, to turn another human into a fairy." She said, "I didn't really tell you the truth about the just thinking it. Here's the spell: I wish to be a pixie. I wish to be a flying human of nature. I wish to be an amazing fairy." She told me. She then took me by the wrist and started to fly off of the ground. I started to flutter my wings really fast and before I knew it, I was floating off of the ground. We flew out of an open window and flew farther and farther until we reached a fairy sized circle. The outline of it was white and the filling was colored rainbow. We went inside and found ourselves in a place buzzing with fairies and pixies.