Chapter 6

I flew out of the Café, all the way to the portal and I flew through it when I reached it. I was now in my world. But right there, was just the start. I flew forward all the way until I reached the school. I flew inside of an open window and immediately recognized the class. Science. I flew all the way to the gym from there and when I got there, I said the human spell in my head. I transformed back into a human slowly and headed to swim class. Oh yeah... it was a weekend. That's why the corridor and locker room and classes were empty. I knew because on the calendar in Magica, the day of the week is Sunflowerday instead of Sunday. Tomorrow I will be back to school. I went to the door of the gym and pushed it open. I headed in the direction of my adopted family's home. My adoption family's last name is Korsen. Yeah. It's a strange name but still. That's their last name. Mine is Valentine. After my mom died, the doctor took me to an orphanage with a note. I lived in the orphanage for six years. Finally, the Korsen's adopted me. I know this because the person who worked at the orphanage, Ms. Pier, told Mrs. Korsen this. Then, Mrs. Korsen told me when I was a bit older. I approached the house and knocked on the door because it was locked. Mr. Korsen answered the door. "Tundra? What...? How...? RENEE!!!!!!! TUNDRA'S BACK!!!!!!!!" He said. Then, I heard footsteps behind him. "Jared? What is it!?" Said the voice of Mrs. Korsen. She looked over his shoulder and saw me. "Tundra? Where have you been?" She said, worriedly. I shrugged. "I got lost on my way here. I tried to take a new route." I lied. I edged my way into the house between the Korsen's. I headed to my room upstairs. I went in and let out a sigh. Tomorrow, will be back to normal. I'm just glad to be away from Magica. It was just a little too cheery for me. My long hair sprawled out as I flopped onto my bed. "Tomorrow will be a normal human day." I said to myself. Tomorrow.