Angel to Angel?

They pulled away and Elijah's eyes were tearing up as she back away. Cas felt dean's heart beat and made sure not to wake Sam up. Just before Ellie disappeared Cas grabbed her hand and suddenly they were in the woods. Elijah felt into a heap of sobs.

" What happened?" Cas asked, gingerly helping her to a sitting position.

" I can't do that to Dean. I don't want him hurt." She whispered, tangling her fingers in her hair.

" What do you mean?" He asked. He had never met an angel with such emotion.

" I'm not someone he wants to be with. I've done to much bad for there to be any good." She replied trying to hide her pain.

" He likes you Eli. No one has done too much bad. Dean has done a lot of bad too but that's okay. Here let's get you back to your place and I'll talk to dean." He suggested. She nodded and he took her home then he went back to Sam's room and snuggled into the tall boy's chest. Sam kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

****

" Sammy! Cas! Wake up I found us a case." Dean yelled that morning. They both walked to the kitchen to see Dean and Ellie whispering yo each other. She smiled then punched his shoulder and he laughed . Sam laced his fingers through Cas's.

"You guys up for some witch hunting?" Dean asked handing Sam coffee.

" Always. Where we going?" Sam asked.

" Santa Barbara. Get packed we leave in an hour." Dean replied as he walked to his room to pack.

"Morning Samuel." Elijah said handing him a muffin.

"Morning Elisha." Sam replied. They both laughed and Sam walked to his room to pack.

" What's up with you Cas? You look bothered." Ellie asked.

" Sam has been having nightmares and he won't tell Dean about them." Cas explained. Ellie laid a hand on his back and gave him a small hug. Ellie and Cas had known eachother for like ever. He was like a brother to her.

" I'll help Sam. You go Dr. Phil it with Dean." She replied smiling. She walked down the hall to Sam's room.

" So Samuel, heard you were having nightmares. Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeh I'm great." He replied but his mind was saying so.ething else.

" You can't lie to a mind reader Sammy." She mumbled throwing him his shoes.

" I don't want Cas to worry." He replied as he zipped up his duffel.

" Fine but if he asks me I ain't lying." She grumbled as they walked to the garage. Dean was driving with ellie riding shotgun and Cas with Sam in the back. Ellie went through Dean's music and finally decided on Bonjovi. Dean scoffed.

" Bonjovi always gets a pass." Ellie said sternly. Dean chuckled and grabbed her hand. Cas and Sam were whispering cute things to each other as they got gas. Cas leaned over and kissed Sam. Sam smiled andkissed the angel back. When suddenly they heard a car pull up. Cas looked back and gasped.

" Angels. They are looking for Ellie." He whispered. They both jogged in to see Ellie with a blade they had never seen in her hand standing in front of Dean. Fighting the angels. Cas grabbed Dean and the three of them ran out. They watched through the window to see her taking on at least 6 angels. She walked out panting nd we saw her leg had been sliced pretty badly. She stumbled into the car and Dean cleaned up her wounds.

" Why the hell do you have angels on your tale." Dean asked once they got to the hotel.

" Well my powers are so strong they think I can stop Lilth from breaking the seals but the truth is only Samuel over there can do it." She explained.

" Why?" Sam asked. Ellie grabbed her blade and cut her hand and they all saw it. Her bloode was demon and angel.

" Cause I'm impure." She explained.

" What is that blade?" Cas asked.

" The blade of Natherus. I welded it back in the day. It can kill anything."