The Jefferson Starships Tag

This is my 'Jefferson Starships'!I was tagged by Lilpandawolf and here are your rules:

1.You must write down your rules

2.You have to answer all 13 questions then make up 13 of your own

3.You must complete 13 questions in 7 days then pick 13 lucky tributes, you can use the person who tagged you as a tribute you just can't use yourself

4.Make up a weird name for this tag

5.Write down who made you tribute.

13 questions:

1. Who are you secretly jealous of on wattpad?

A= every author that has people constantly commenting and helping them with writers block and giving them Ideas of what they want to happen

2.Are you more like Donkey or Puss from Shrek?

A= Probably puss because I mean the puppy dog eyes fix everything.

3.Dc or Marvel

A= Even though I am a big DC fan I am more into Marvel because I mean let's all take a moment to think about ow frickin awesome Black Widow is.

4. Batman or Superman?

A= I like Superman a bit more because I love how he needs white star radiation to heal and I also like how his weakness is literally a rock.

5.Stony or Stucky?

A= I haven't seen Civil War yet :(

6.Would you rather get trapped in tumblr for 5 years or wake up from a coma in 5 minutes and find out the past five years never happened and it was all inside your head?

A= First off LilpandawolfI I love how that is how your book ended! Second off I would rather be trapped in Tumblr for 5 years so then I can keep up with my fandoms.

7.Would you rather be Sam or Dean for a day.

A= I would be Sam because I would want to understand how Sam feels when he isn't worrying about Dean.

8.Would you rather be the victim at the beginning of an spn episode or a victim Sherlock and John investigate?

A= I would rather be at the beginning of an spn episode because I would love some stupid head line like 'Women dies from brain turning to milkshake' or something.

9.Wouls you rather be a good demon or a bad angel?

A= A good demon.

10.What would you want your patronus to be?( If you have no culture and don't know what a patronus is pick up a book called Harry Potter)

A= I would want my patronus to be a lion because Lions are signs of bravery and strength and I would like to think I would be a strong wizard.

11.Sherlock or Doctor Who?

A= Sherlock

12.If you could be any supernatural character who would you be?

A= Meg or Gabriel or Lucifer

13.What is the last book and the last fan fic you read?

A= The last book I read was Game of Thrones and the last fanfic I read was A Winter Storm by Gabriels_Wings

Now my questions for my tributes:

1. Sastiel or Destiel

2. If the world was ending what is the one thing you would keep with you at all times that wasn't a necessity?

3. Would you rather be addicted to Demon blood or be addicted to Angel blood?

4. What's your lucky number?

5.What is your favorite song by Panic! At The Disco?( If you don't know who P!ATD are then go listen to them and just tell us what your favorite song is)

6. If you could be immortal or have all the knowledge in the world which would you have?

7. If you could have a full 24 hours where there were no consequences, what would you do?

8. What is your favorite fanfic and book at the moment?

9. Show you are currently binge watching?

10.Most listened to album/Artist on Spotify?

11. Would you rather live with the Winchesters or Castiel?

12. Favorite movie at the moment?

13. Person on Wattpad you want to talk to in person?

My tributes Are:   1SassyTrekkie Gabriels_Wings Destiel_is_babe the_ss_superwholock AngelTimelord

VampireLord669 Uranusismyfav CasDesDean MarshmallowFridays tricksters_angel

HelloSongbird brokencasbutt67