Whispers

Cas and Sam pulled apart breathless. Cas rested his head on Sam's and Sam had his arms around the small angel's waist. Cas knew Ssam was freakin out. He was terrified of what Cas was doing. He was terrified of himself.

" You're perfect." Cass whispered against his neck. Sam relaxed into his arms.

" Not as perfect as you." He mumled. Cas gently kissed his cheek. Sam looked over to see Rlijah and Dean in the doorway smiling but Dean was smiling at her.

" We should get them together." Sam whispered. Cas chuckled and nodded.

" Are you two going to keep staring or....?" Cas trailed off.

" Oh uh I probably need to get back home. I have ssome stuff to get done." Elijah said nervously.

" Oh uh Elijah you wanted swing by for dinner. These two lovebirds are probably gonna be too busy makin out or something." Dean asked stuttering a bit.

" First off cll me Ellie or Eli. Second off I would love too." She replied smiling. She gave dean a quick hug then walked over to Sam.

" Next time you need to hide in my backyard atleast bring me food." She joked and hugged him. She walked out of the bunker and drove home.

" I'm gonna start dinner. You two get a room." Dean joked. The boys smiled and walked to Sam's room. They resumed their makeout ssession as Dean started to play bonjovi from the kitchen. Cas tangled his hands in Sam's hair as Sam kissed at his neck.

****

At around six Elijah arrived. Dean fixed his hair and opened the door. She wore skinny jeans, a black Metalica shirt, a flannel wrapped around her waist, and a bunch of charm bracelets. Dean smiled a bit.

" You look amazing." He said, allowing her in. They both walked towards the table which had the best food Dean knew how to make : bacon cheeseburgers.

" I know you're like a hybrid or something so I didn't know iff you ate." Dean explained nervously scratching his neck. She giggled at his nerves.

" Well you made a good call." She replied, smiling. They started to eat their food and tell each other about themselves. Once they were finished with food they sat outside and drank beer.

" Do you like pie?" Ellie asked.

" Yes. Why?" He asked but she just grabbed his hand and suddenly they were sitting in a diner. Ellie made a gesture to the wiatress and a feew minutess later two pieces of pie and two coffee cups were set in front of them.

" Ellie.... you're frickin awesome ." Dean said as they ate pie. They talked a bit about hunting and all. Once they were done she took them back to Dean's room. He laid down and she started to leave but dean pulled her down with him. She giggled and faced him.

" Well Romeo what's your move." She joked. Dean cupped cheeks.

" This." He whispere and he kissed her.