Chapter Eight - Insane

VERITY

Being close to someone, after so long carried a strange feeling. It wasn't necessarily a bad feeling but different. Andy had killed again, we were in the shopping centre, looking for a dress for the gala and he spotted her. To see him so worked up had a strange effect on me, I wanted to see more of him like that. He didn't tell me the details but came back sweaty and worked up. He rushed me to the car after that and I watched him take shaky breaths to calm down. It really did give him a high. I hope I could live up to that....

*

I placed my leg on the bed side table gently and pulled my gown up to slide my garter up and conceal my gun there. Andy walked in and smirked instantly at me. I rolled my eyes and wandered into my bathroom, pulling out my makeup. I know we weren't there to enjoy ourselves, exactly but dress for the occasion right?
I watched Andy behind me pull on dress pants before standing up shirtless and looking straight at me, not noticing I was looking at him from the mirror. My eyes skimmed over his tight chest and tattoos as he put a watch on, timing was important.
He put on his shirt and started tying his tie, his mouth slightly parted and eyebrows raised as he struggled with it.

"Allow me..." I whispered walking out of the bathroom and up to him. He immediately let me do it and looked down at me, making it hard to tie it.
"Are you wearing a bra?" He asked as I finished his tie, I smirked at him.
"Does it look like I can wear one in this fucking dress?" I questioned, leaning into him further.
"Don't you have those strapless clear things?" I laughed, surprised by his knowledge.
"I didn't have one." I replied cheekily. 
"Plus, it'll lure him in." Extending my response Andy backed me up against the chested draws.
"Its luring me in right now" Andy growled and grabbed my hands putting them above my head and then kissed me grinding onto me. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch but then he abruptly stopped.
"Later..." he winked and I put my heels on, smirking. 
I was however wary, we hadn't made anything... official and I was worried he didn't want to.

ANDY

The dress hugged her perfectly and almost set me over the edge with the fact she had no bra on, such a tease.
She brought out a different animal inside of me, I wanted to see what she will do to him.
I want to know what kind of animal lurks behind her sweet eyes.
"We should go in separately..." Verity said walking to the door.
"Yeah, a woman alone is what he'll prey on." I agreed, pulling on my jacket.

*

I pulled up at the huge art gallery, Verity grabbed her invitation and looked at me.
"I'll be in soon, I'll go park the car." I said, she nodded and I pulled her close and kissed her.
I watched her walk in, she was confident and I was enjoying watching her.

"Calm yourself Biersack." I warned myself and parked around the corner and waited a few minutes.
I adjusted my jacket and locked the car. I pulled out my invitation and thanked the woman checking them, I tried to focus on finding Verity but there was a lot of people.
I was suddenly breathing quickly and grabbed a champagne trying to calm myself. The amount of women I could kill made my heart race and I had to calm myself.

The room was large, old style with paintings and props from the play. Suddenly a man caught my eye, it was him. He was larger than in his mug shot but still the same, I felt an anger towards him. I saw Verity approaching him, she was walking seductively. He saw her, I could tell that his intentions would be bad and she is still walking. 
Being at a distance, I could see every angle and gesture she and him made. They had been talking and flirting for twenty minutes and it sickened me. Not that Verity and I were official but he was a pig. The way he looked at her made me angry and bitter down to my core.

Verity made brief eye contact with me, a sign I figured. Putting the glass on the table behind me, I kept watching as he pulled her away, his hand on her ass. I kept my head up and made my way through people. I brushed against this blond but suddenly was uninterested by the thought of watching Verity kill. They made a turn down a dark corridor and I hurried slightly, still keeping my distance. My heart was beating fast, just thinking of how she would handle him.
I heard a handle turn and the further shuffling of feet. I crept near, peering through the tinted glass.
Verity had turned on the din light, illuminating the show she was about to produce.
She leant against the leather lounge, putting her leg up, her dress exposing her long legs.
"What are you going to do to me?" She asked, I felt myself leaning forward trying to see more.
"Make you feel good baby." That bastard sickened me, it ripped through my core. I can't imagine how Verity feels.
"Feel up my leg." She demanded, he walked towards her and her hand felt her gun. Not that he noticed.
"You feel that? That is your destiny." She whispered in his ear, smirking as she did.
"You're going to make me feel good? Huh?" He nodded murmuring words.
"Like you made that girl?" She challenged, pulling her gun out. She pulled him even closer, wrapping her leg around him. She looked at the window briefly, I watched intently, feeling excited. He tried protesting when she pulled the trigger and he pulled back and fell on the ground, a loud thump erupting. He howled in pain and thats when I burst in, I couldn't wait any longer.
I looked down at him, she shot him in the balls.
"Good enough show?" Verity came up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, my eyes transfixed on the blood spurting beneath us. I kissed her, pulling her close. I felt her walk backwards to a wall.
"You're insane." I growled at her, biting her neck, she half growled half moaned back and bit my neck in return.
"Says the killer." She bickered back and shot him in the head.

*

We ran through the back exit, Verity laughing hysterically skipped to the car.
"He didn't see that coming, sick fuck!" She yelled bouncing around in her heels. 
"I had no idea you were going to do that." I yelled pushing her against the car.
"I'm full of surprises Andy." She pulled me closer and I felt a rush of desire through me.
"What? Feeling uncomfortable?" Verity teased, moving her hips against me.
"Never!" I growled and pulled her, pushing her against the bonnet.
"So what next?" She asked, cupping my face.
"I want you to be with me." She smiled at me, a smile that automatically said yes.
"Really?" She asked, biting her lip. I kissed her, answering her question.

____________________________________

A/N

Hey guys!!
I'm on holiday now so expect updates aha!
So miw and om&m brought out new songs and I'm really not dealing well.
If you heard them please tell me! I hope you enjoy this chapter, it's very intense, but it will get more intensified.

Drop a comment, tell me what you think!! X

And vote, please
Have a good day x

Love Lucy xx .