Sex, Lies, And Secrets- chapter 2

-Hey guys this is the second part of my book, it's really good. Please vote and leave good comments. Let me know if you want me to post the other chapters

-Coming soon my new book "Loving A Vampire" this book is hot and sexy, I love going into detail with the vampire romance about a girl who is still in love with her vampire boyfriend Erick and falling for the leader of the dark house Aaron. Comment on what you think about the story line-

Chapter Two - Lauren Turnner

I was lying in bed trying to think of the positive things that could come from my family moving here. I would get a chance to start over. I would have new friends. And maybe this school won't know me as the spoiled anorexic. Or maybe they won't say it because my dad is going to be the new principal at my school. I felt something tickle the side of my chin. I put my hands to my face to brush my copper colored curls away from my eyes.

I no longer felt sleepy I got up out of the bed to go and take a shower. I stepped out the shower and grabbed a towel from the rack next to me. I walked down the hallway, into my room and locked the door behind me. I walked over to the tall mirror next to my dresser. I dropped the towel to the floor and stood there staring at myself. I was alone, but I felt completely embarrassed. I was so thin; with each breath I took I could see my ribs underneath my skin. I looked like I was all skin and bones; I was all skin and bones. I put my hands over my eyes and began to cry. I remembered when my parents use to try to force me to eat. I use to go to the doctor all the time because my parents couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I wiped the tears from my eyes and wrapped my self in the towel.

I walked to the dresser and began getting dressed. I found a pair of sweats that I had to fold over twice and a shirt that I had since I was nine. Eight years later and it still fits.

I walked down to the stairs to the kitchen. My parents were in there arguing again. Lately my mom has wanted to have another baby. My dad thinks it's not the best idea. But it's not so hard to figure out why. I see it in him every time he looks at me. He doesn't want another me. He doesn't want to see the agony in my mothers face every time she looks at me all over again. I couldn't deal with this right now, it was too depressing.

"Hey dad I'm going out ok."

"Where are you going?" I had to think of something.

"I have to pick up some of my monthly items." It was the best I could come up with even though it was at least another three or four weeks away.

"Oh...yea sure."

I saw the embarrassment in his eyes and giggled under my breath.

"Love you honey."

My mom said before I closed the door. As soon as they herd the door click they went right back to there argument.

Just to kill time I walked to the pharmacy a couple blocks away from the house. I began thinking how the summer was coming to an end. Soon I would have to go to a school wear my dad was the principal. Wasn't school supposed to be a break away from your parents? And now I would have to see mine just as much as I do when I'm at home. Oh isn't that great.

I walked through the door and I started walking towards the personal needs isle when...SMACK!! A girl rushing around the corner smacked right into me. We both fell to the floor. She pulled her self up first.

"Look much?" She said in a harsh attitude.

"Well maybe if you could walk we wouldn't have this problem" I really didn't want to start anything with anyone right now.