Sex, Lies, And Sexrets-chapter 4

Chapter Four

Hey everyone hope you like the next chapter of my story and can you please vote and leave good comments....AND!!! i recently just added a new part to the first chapter. its the part where Baile and he boyfriend are about to have sex. Its realy hot and detailed. I didn't put it in before becausent i wasent sure if i should so tell me what you think. Thanks XD

Balie Scott

I finally made my way out of the building and onto a bus. I sat down on one of the hard blue plastic chairs towards the front. There were only two people on the bus, me and a man who sat way in the back. I got kind of a weird feeling that he was staring at me. I was sure I wiped all the tears away and I don't think it was that obvious that I was crying.

I felt kind of stupid; I was reading too much in to this, he was probably just another person with his own problems to deal with. But I couldn't let it go, I still felt as though he was still staring at me. A quick look wouldn't hurt. I slowly turned my head and saw him. I quickly turned back the other way.

He was staring at me. I now felt a little uncomfortable. I had hoped that at the next stop a group of people would get on but my hope was lost when we rode past yet another empty stop.

I heard foot steps getting closer to me and got that numb feeling in my stomach. I tried to think positively. Maybe his stop was coming up or maybe he was just lonely and needed someone to talk to, wait, I take that back, I don't want to be the one he wants to talk to. The man came up to the front and sat down next to me. I tried to squeeze my self up against the window and pretend like he wasn't there.

"Now what is a pretty little thing like you doing out at a time like this?" I could smell the alcohol on his hot breath. I didn't want to talk to him but I thought maybe if I answered his question he would leave me alone.

"I'm just trying to get home Mister".

"Well, you know it can be very dangerous for a trophy like yourself to be out here at this time".

My voice started to get shaky and I felt fear begin to rise in me, but I tried to sound unafraid.

"Well as I said Mister I'm just trying to get home"

"Well you know what, I would like to take you home. You're a beautiful little thing; your skin looks so soft". He moved his hands towards my face to touch my cheek. I put my hands up to prevent him from touching me.

"Mister please don't, I told you I'm just trying to get home."

"And your legs look so soft"

He rubbed his hands down my legs. I cringed away from him. I tried to push his hands away from me." Stop it!" But he didn't. He was so strong. He grabbed both my hands in one of his. I tried to yell for the bus driver. "Hel-..." But he smacked his hands over my mouth. He leaned in to try and kiss me but when he got close enough I pressed my nails into the side of his face, catching the corner of his eye. I heard him grunt because he didn't want the bus driver to hear. He let go of my hands and as soon as the door opened for the stop I hopped over him and ran out the bus. This day has been enough for me, for the first time in a long time I was actually happy to be home, wait did I just think of this place as my home. I laughed quietly to myself as I unlocked the door.

I saw that guy in my head and I suddenly felt dirty; I needed to take a shower. After I got dressed I went to lie down in my bed. I held my hands in front of my face and saw a bruise from where he grabbed them. I felt so numb from the mix of emotions from today I didn't even want to cry about what happened. It would catch up with me some time later. I closed my eyes and had that familiar dream about my father...only it wasn't my father this time.