Chapter 8

"Sandro?"

Sandro was obviously fuming with anger. "Beatrice," Sandro said flatly.

"The fck, dude. Are you drunk or something?" Jake said while wiping the blood out of his lower lip.

"Who are you and why are you with her?" Sandro asked, pretending that he didn't hear what Jake said.

Beatrice intervened. "Sandro, I don't know why you're here but could you just leave us alone?"

Sandro looked at Beatrice with icy stares. "I don't want to." He looked at the stage. "Hey, Seb! Continue with the music. Don't mind us." Sebastian nodded. The music continued.

"You're a DJ?" Beatrice asked.

"That's right. My part time job. And, why are you here with him? Just because Luis is not here, you're flirting with another man?" Sandro spatted. He wasn't thinking. He just said it all. Spell dumbass.

Tears were threatening to fall from Beatrice's eyes. She slapped Sandro. Sandro is prone to slapping. Unlucky guy. "How dare you say that to me?! You don't even know the story!"

"Hey, what's happening here? Oh my god! Babe, are you okay? Who did this to you? And why is Sandro here? Hey, don't tell me that he was the one who did this?" Christine asked nonstop.

"Wait, babe?" Sandro asked, perplexed.

"Yes, Sandro. He's my boyfriend so why did you punch him on the face?"

"I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't know you have a boyfriend," Sandro said.

"Whatever, Sandro. I'll just take him home. Trice, let's go now."

Beatrice shook her head. "You should go to the hospital first, Chris. I'll just take a cab," she said. Christine nodded and she left with her boyfriend.

When they left, Beatrice was about to grab her purse when she was blocked by Sandro. She glared at him.

"What do you want now?" Beatrice asked.

"Did you drink a lot? I'll give you a drive home," Sandro offered.

"I have legs and I have money to ride a cab," she said, pissed.

"But it's the middle of the night, Beatrice. It's dangerous," Sandro said with worry on his face.

"I'll text Christine the plate number. Simple."

"Beatrice, please. Stop being so stubborn," Sandro begged. 

"You're the stubborn one, Sandro. Just leave me alone."

"I'm stubborn when it comes to your safety," he said with serious eyes.

Beatrice rolled her eyes. "Yeah, right. I don't recall hiring a bodyguard though but thank you," she said sarcastically.

"Beatrice," he said sternly.

"You're not my boyfriend so stop acting like one."

Sandro smirked. "But I will be, soon."

She rolled her eyes, grabbed her purse and started walking ignoring Sandro in the process. She was relieved that she was sober enough to go home but she regretted wearing heels. She didn't know that someone was following her.

~O~

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

OMG. Who's that someone?

Comment if you like~ Wanna know your reactions hohoho