Ch.1

~ Paris ~

I just dropped my son Jionni off at my mom house. So I was on my way to me and my boyfriend/baby father Jay apartment. We been together for 2 years. When I got home I parked my car and walked inside. I saw clothes on the steps. I started hearing someone moaning. Tf going on,I thought. I walked upstairs and the noise got louder. All you heard was the bed squeaking and the girl moaning. Ohh fuck no,I mumbled. I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. I got some scissors and ran up the steps to my bedroom. I kicked the door open making them jump up. Tf are you,the female asked? Bitch im his girlfriend well ex girlfriend now,I yelled ! I thought you was single,she said to him. Ohh so you said you was single huh,I said pissed off putting the scissors down. Paris I swear I didnt mean to do this,he said walking towards me. I punched his ass with this right hook. He held his cheek. I want you out my apartment in 10 mins with all your shit and you betta leave my damn apartment keys on the dresser,I said walking out the room. I went downstairs and called Angel.

"Phone Convo"

Angel:Heyy Boo

Me:He Cheated On Me In My Apartment In My Bed

Angel:Im Omw

After that she hung up.

Hey I swear if I knew he was taken I would of never fucked him but hey he was a good fuck,the girl said. Tf ! I got off the couch so fast I punched her ass causing her to fall. I grabbed the scissors and started to cut the hoe hair. Paris,Angel yelled ! Paris get off of her,Jay said trying to pull me off. Nigga dont touch her,Angel said punching Jay. Once I got off the girl she ran. Get out Jay,I yelled ! Baby im,he said until I cut him off. Nigga I said get out so leave before I stab your ass,I yelled ! He left after I said that. Once he left all the tears started to fall. Paris hunny dont cry over his bitch ass he was a no good nigga anyway,Angel said hugging me. I gave him 2 years of my all and this is how he do me,I said still crying. Stop crying you is to gorgeous to be crying over his ass,she said looking me in my eyes. Can you stay here wif me tonight,I asked? Yeah sure anything for you but can you do me a favor,she said. Okay sure what is it,I asked? Stop crying and go get dress we goin out tonight,she said. I got up and went upstairs with Angel behind me. We took the covers off the bed and I threw them in the trash. I took a quick shower. I put on a black semi sheer lace bodycon dress with an gold intricate beaded round neckline. I wore some gold metallic trim pointed pumps with black and gold bangles and gold stud earrings. I wore my hair in loose curls. I wore a black classic midsize faux leather clutch. Readyy,I yelled ! Lets go,Angel said coming into my room. She wore a bandage bodycon dress with semi-sheer mesh panels with a round neckline. She wore black ankle booties platforms with silver metal at the tip. She wore silver studs and bangles. And a black midsize faux leather clutch. We got in my all black everything 2014 Audi R8 2 door coupe. What club,I asked? Kush,Angel said. Aint that a hookah bar,I asked? She nodded.

~ Angel ~

Paris ass bout to turn up tonight ! She got to much shit on her mind. Once we got inside the bar we had endless shots. And we was most def doing hookah. We was doing all the tricks. Yo umm yall ladies lookin real fine today can my home boy and I get yall number,some boy asked? I looked at Paris and she looked at me. No,Paris and I said at the same time. Damn yall those hard to get bitches,his friend spoke. Before I said anything Paris beat me to the punch. Nigga I dare your ass to call my bestie and I another bitch I slice your ass up,she said taking out her mini blade to his neck. He put his hands up in surrender. Respect,he said backing off. They left and we continued to do us. I know we finna be tired for work tomorrow and its goin be packed. Smhh !

~Terrence~

WHERE TF MY MONEY AT NIGGA,I yelled at this dude Spike that owe me some money. I-I-I d-dont g-got i-it,he said like he was bout to cry. WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DONT HAVE IT,Carlos yelled at him ! Look This All Ima Say You Betta Have My Money By Wednesday. Today Is Friday So I Strongly Advise You To Have My Money Or I Will Shoot Your Brains Out,I said seriously. Okay I Have Your Money By Wednesday,he said. Ricardo you wanna handle him for not having my money today,I asked? Ricardo grinned and pulled out his blade. Love Too,he said going to work. I walked off and all you heard was screams. I decided to go check up on my club Kush. Thats right I own that !! When I walked inside it was packed. I saw 2 guys walk up to two sexy ass women. Iguess the boys was bothering them cause lil mama pulled out a blade to the nigga throat. They walked off and I went behind the bar to grab a bottle of Ciroc Berry. I grabbed 2 cups and walked over to the girls. Hey ladies would you like some,I asked? No Thanks,the girl with the dark brown hair said. She was cute but the other girl was cuter. Nigga we dont know what you put in that shit,the cuter one said. Boss we got a problem,Carlos said walking up to me. Ite I be back there in 2 mins,I said. So you the owner huh well we can take the bottle to go cuz we got work tomorrow,the cute one said. Ite but whats yall names,I asked? Im Angel and this is Paris,Angel said pointing to Paris. Im Terrence nice to meet yall but I have to go enjoy,I said walking off.

~Paris~

The owner was sexy ass shit but im done wif niggas my main focus like always is on my son. Speaking of my son his birthday is next Friday. He going be 2. Yo lets go we got work tomorrow,Angel said putting the bottle of Ciroc in her purse. I laughed then got my things and left.

"Morning"

Wake Up Bitchhh,Angel yelled ! Bitch Shut The Fuck Up Before I Slap U,I said. As you can tell im not a morning person. Somebody woke up angry,she said. I got out the bed and took a shower. I did all my hygiene stuff. Angel took a shower here since she got clothes here. I went and cooked us breakfast. What you cook bitch,Angel yelled from upstairs. Bacon,Eggs and Pancakes,I yelled back. She ran down the steps so fast. After we ate we just chilled and watched movies.

~Angel~

-10:30 At Night-

Come On Paris We Goin Be Late,I Yelled ! Im coming geesh,she said grabbing her duffle bag. We walked out of Paris apartment and drove towards the club.

"10 Mins Later"

We walked into the club and it was packed. Yo I Need Yall To Perform,Dolla Our Boss Told Us. Ite,Paris and I Said Rolling Our Eyes. We walked into the dressin room and got dress. Yo Angel Ur Up,Boss Tell Me. I sighed and headed to the entrance of the stage. Everybody Get Yall Wallets Out Cuz Candy Bouta Hit The Stage,The DJ Yelled ! The Crowd Cheered. Ciara Body Party Started Playin And I Slowly But Sexy Walked To The Pole. I Grabbed The Pole Into My Hand And Walked Around It Then I Stoped And Moved My Hips Around Slowly. I Dropedd It Then Came Back Up And Twerked My Ass Before I Jumped On The Pole And Slide Upside Down.

~Paris~

Angel Came Back To The Dressing Room Wif Hella Money. Yo Bestie Its Hella Money Out There But Go Do Ur Thing Boo,Angel Said. Now It Was My Turn. Yo I Advise Yall To Get Yall Big Bills Out Cuz Honey Sexy Ass Bouta Hit The Stage,DJ Yelled Over The Mic. Skin By Rihanna Came On And I Seductively Walked To The Pole. Once The Pole Was In My Hand I Jumped On It And Slowly Made My Way Down. I Jumped On The Pole Again But This Time Doin Tricks. The Crowd Went Crazyyy ! I Dropped It Low And Slowly Crawled To Some Guy In The Front Row Nd Twerked My Ass In His Face. I Made My Way Back To The Pole And Ending The Song With A Split While Twerkin It. I Picked Up My Money And Headed To The Back. Once My Shift Was Over I Headed Home.

~Terrence~

Last Night I called up one of my hoes cuz I needed to bust a nut.

"Last Night"

Call Convo

QuickNut:Hey Daddy !

Me: Need U To Come Thru

Quick Nut: On My Way !

Hell Yeah Her Name In My Phone Is Quick Nut ! Shidd Thats All She Is - She Aint Special She Just A Fuck !

*5 Mins Later*

(Knock On My Door)

I unlocked my door to my quick nut in a trench coat & black stripper heels. She walked in and headed upstairs while I locked the door. When I got to my bedroom I already saw she was fully naked standin up. Before I fucked up she gave me head. Let me tell u this hoe give the best head ! When she was finish I put a condom on then put her ass on all fours.

"Hours Later"

I went to go take a shower when I came out this bitch still in my damn bed comfortable tf ! Yo You Gotta Go,I Said. Tf hell naw im not goin nowhere,she said gettin loud. This Bitch ! I simply grabbed her & her shid & literally threw her ass out ! She was still yelling shit when I slammed my front door in her face. We Dont Love These Hoes !!!