Ch.11

~Terrence~

We Landed In The Bahamas & Paris Was Excited As Hell. OMG Terrence,She Said Jumpin On Me. Wait Til U See The Resort,I Said. We Got In The Black Camaro zl1 2014 I Got & Headed To The Hotel.

~ 40 Mins Later ~

We Pulled Up To The Tiamo Resort. Yo Wake Up,I Said Shakin Her. She Woke Up & Slapped Me In The Back Of My Head. What I Tell U Bout Wakin Me Up Nigga,I Said. Nigga We Here & U Betta Keep Yo Hands To Urself Ma,I Said Serious. She Look Out The Window & Looked Wide Eyed At The Resort. Nigga How Much Did U Pay For This This Place Gotta Be Expensive,Paris Asked ? It Is & Dont Worry Bout The Price,I Said. We Got Out The Car & Checked In.

~Paris~

The Resort Was Beautiful But Dont The Room Was Flawless. We Was In The Pool Villa Which Has A Private Pool Which Was Meters From The Oceanfront With Direct Access To The Beach. I Ran In The Bedroom & Jumped On The King Size Bed. So What U Wanna Do,Terrence Asked ? Jet Ski's & The Beach,I Said Excited. Itee Get That Ass Dress,Terrence Said. I Got Up & Walked Over To My Suitcase. I Put On My VS PINK Collection White Beach Sexy
Jeweled Push-Up Bandeau Top
With My Teal Ruched Low-Rise Hipkini

{{{{ https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/bikinis-mobile/jeweled-push-up-bandeau-top-beach-sexy?ProductID=182482&CatalogueType=OLS }}}}

{{{ Bikini ^^^^}}}

Ready,I Said Walkin In The Livin Room. Damnn,Terrence Said When He Looked At Me. Terrence Got Off The Couch & Walked Over To Me. Lemme Go Get My Stuff On Ma,Terrence Said Goin In The Room. I Sat On The Couch & Got On My Phone. Ite Ma Lets Roll,Terrence Said Walkin Out The Room. Ohh Shit,I Said Lookin Up Frm My Phone. Terrence Was Lookin Fine As Hell ! He Had On Some Nautica Navy Quick Dry Cargo Swim Shorts.

{{{{ http://m.nautica.com/products/T42108 }}}

{{{{ Swim Shorts ^^^^ }}}}

Come On Ma,Terrence Said Walkin To The Balcony Door. I Hurried Up & Jumped On His Back. Carry Me,I Said. Nigga Get Off U Heavy As Hell,Terrence Said Laughin. I Started Poutin. Aww Im Sorry Boo,He Said Turnin Around To Be Face To Face Wif Him. He Pecked My Lips. We Walked Over To The Jetski's & Got On.

~ 5 Mins Later ~

We Was Just Foolin Around In The Water. Aye Ma U Tryin Race,Terrence Said Wif A Smirk. Its Whatevaa Nigga,I Said. Ite Back To Land... If I Win U Gotta Do Whatever I Say,He Said. && If I Win U Gotta Do Whateva I Say But When I Say U Can Do It,I Said. Bet It Only Last Til 2 Am,He Said. GOOO,I Yelled Pullin Off.

~Terrence ~

Man U Cheated, I Said As Paris Was Dancin. Nahh Dont Wanna Hear It Nigga,She Said. I Would Like A Back Massage When I Get Out The Shower,She Said Goin In The Bathroom. Smhh This Bouta Be A Longg Day. I Got Up & Went In The Other Bathroom To Take A Shower. Once I Got Out Paris Was In Her Black PINK Collection
Rose Lace Cheekster Panties & A Cheetah Print Bandeau. I Walked Over To Her & Slapped Her Ass & She Softly Moaned. U Like That,I Asked While Kissin Her Neck. She Let A Soft Moan Out Again. I Gripped Her Ass Hard. U Aint Goin Answer Daddy,I Said. Daddyy,She Asked Then Laughed. I Smacked My Teeth Then Walked Off. Im Ready For My Massage,She Said Givin Me Baby Oil. Ite Ma,I Said. She Laid Down On The Bed & I Started Gettin To Work.