Ch.4 Pt 2

~Paris~

Angel & I ran upstairs to get ready for work while the boys and Ashley was down stairs. We took our showers and lotion our bodies. We put on our outfit for tonight and throw on some sweatpants and a shirt over it. We put on some Jordan's. We threw the other stuff we need in our duffle bag and headed downstairs. I looked at the time and it was 10 pm so we just sat down and chilled til 10:30. Ite Jionni be good mommy gotta go to work for a few hours,I said kissin his forehead. Ite lets roll,Carlos said. Huh,we all said at the same time. Im goin wif them so no creeps touch them,Carlos said. Thats why we have security,I said. Im yall security now,Carlos said. Angel shook her head. Ite lets go,I said not arguing wif him. Jionni be good or no ice cream tomorrow,I said. Okay,he said givin me a kiss. Have a good shift,Terrence said. I try,I said walkin out.

~Terrence~

Paris left and Jionni & Ashley ran off to play. My phone began to ring and it was one of my soldiers Wiz.

- Phone Convo-

Me: Wassup

Wiz: Yo Somebody Broke Into Trap 2 Boss

Me: What They Take, I Said Pissed

Wiz: Some Products & 2 Thousand Of Money

Me: Ite Find Out Who Did It And Let Me Kno

Wiz: Ite

-Convo Ended-

Somebody broke into trap 2, I said. What they take,he asked ? I tld him everything Wiz tld me. Trap 2 was comin up short anyways,Ricardo said. We goin have to pay trap 2 a visit,I said. So do shawty kno u a kingpin, he asked ? Naw just a club owner,I said. Ohh,he said. This whole time we was talkin I didnt notice she had a ps4. We turned it on and played 2k14,call of duty:ghost and gta 5.

~Carlos~

I know I was wrong for judging them before I got to know them so I told them I was sorry. They really cool girls. Anyways im at the strip club and this girl walked up to me. Hey baby you want a lap dance,some girl said. Do I Want A Lapdance ?? Shiddd Might As Well Im At A Strip Club ! Hell yeah,I said. She took me to the back and started dance. Less then 5 mins she was on her knees suckin me up. Shawty knew what she was doin too.

~Paris~

Our shift was finally over. Im tired,Angel said. Kill me too,I said. I walked over to Carlos. Come on nigga,I said. We all left and headed back to my apartment. Once I walked in I saw Terrence and Ricardo playin the ps4. I walked upstairs to see Ashley and Jionni knocked tf out in the room. I took another shower to get the club off of me. I put on some leggings,tank top and some ankle socks after I lotion my body. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs. I sat next to Terrence while watchin them play the ps4. So how was work,he asked ? It was ite,I said. Man let me kno when u goin cuz im goin back this stripper gave me some goooodddd headdddd,Carlos said. Who,I asked ? Idk shawty name,he said. Is she short,black rough hair,brownskin and messed up teeth,Angel asked ? Yeah, he said. Ohh hell naww u got sonething frm that hoe,I yelled ! What u mean,Carlos asked ? Thats how shawty make her money by suckin dick,Angel said. Shawty got something and u probably got it now eww, I said. The boys and I was laughin except Carlos. Yo im stayin here,Angel said. Yeah so am I nigga tired as hell,Terrence said. Im sleepin whereever Angel sleeps,Ricardo ass yelled causin us to laugh. U thought,Angel said walkin upstairs and Ricardo followed her. Shidd im fine ona couch,Carlos said layin ona couch. Looks like im roomin wif u,Terrence said smirkin. I headed upstairs to my room wif him behind me.

~Angel~

I walked into my room or whatevaa with Ricardo following me. U can sleep in here but u gotta sleep ona floor,I said. U thought im sleepin ina bed with u so yeahh,he said. Naww niggaa u thought,I said passin him covers and some pillows. Idk why u givin me these cuz im sleepin wif u,he said climbin in the bed. I just gave up and climbed in be like 10 mins later. As soon as I laid down he threw his arms around me and i quickly threw them back off.

~Terrence~

Ever since Paris tld me her father died when she was young... I wondered how he died. As soon as she came out the bathroom with nothing but shorts and a sports bra I spoke. I was wonderin umm how ur dad died,I said. She froze. Umm he umm got shot,she said. Ohh sorry I asked,I said. There was a long pause before she spoke. I was there when it happened...I saw everything and I still remember the guy that killed my father face...I have nightmares about it too,she spoke on the urge of cryin. I pulled her on the bed and hugged her. Look ma its goin be okay,I spoke still huggin her. Should I tell her about how im a kingpin or nahh ! Ima wait til tomorrow.