Ch.6

~Angel~

~Week Later~

Boo you talked to Terrence lately,I asked Paris walking out of the strip club ? Nahh,Paris said. Why Not, I asked ? Idk but I kno your ass go with Ricardo,she said. Thinking of his name made me blush. Tld you,she said getting into her car. Shut up but lets go out tonight,I said. Itee meet me at my house,She said driving off. Before I drove off I text Ricardo.

Me : Baeeee ! Paris & I Goin Clubbin... Bring The Crew

Baeee <3: Ite Bae

I drove off & headed to Paris house. We both took quick ass showers & got dress. Paris was lookin gooooodddd ! She had on a black fitted short crop top,with some high waist gold studded lines on the side of thh black denim shorts, some black & gold ankle platform booties heels. She had on a gold jewelry. Her hair was wavy & she had on black lip stick. Myyy Bitchh Baddd,I Said. Yess Bitch,She Yelled Twerkin Ina Mirror ! I wore a cheetah print short cropped top with a faux leather overall short jumper. I wore it with one strap down. I wore some gold & black platform heel booties. I wore gold jewelry. I wore my hair straight with my bang out. I also wore black lip stick.

~Paris~

We looked bad as hell ! We took pics then left out. We got to the club & headed up to V.I.P & guess who I see.... Terrence. Nigga u set me up,I said. She smirk but quickly stop when she saw that Terrence had a girl with him. They started to kiss. So he done went out & got a girl,I said sadly. Ikno you thinking why im sad ? Well I have feelings for him.... I was goin call him up sooner or later to tell him idc bout him being the biggest kingpin...but seems like he gotta girl now ! ! Look Paris I didnt kno he had one... If I knew that I would of never invited him,Angel said. U good,I said. We walked over their & greeted people. I saw Carlos & decided to sit beside him. Carlosss,I yelled ! Heyy boo you look good as hell,Carlos said. Thankss you look itee,I said grabbing a drink. Girl whateva,He said.

~Terrence~

Paris look bad as hell ! But im mad she out here half naked with those little shorts on. Bae I wanna dance,this girl Monica said. I dont dance boo,I said. This dude walked up to Paris & whispered something in her ear. She got up & they went to the dance floor. Body Party came on & she just started slowly grindin on that nigga. The nigga started touchin her & shit. I couldnt take it anymore so I got up & walked down their & snatched Paris ass off the dance floor. Yo let me tf go,she said punchin the shit out of my head. I went to the bathroom & locked the door. Paris chill tf out real live,I said pissed off. Nigga you chill the fuck out tf you pulling on me for,she yelled ! Nigga you was just on the floor dry humping a nigga in them lil ass shorts,I yelled ! Niggaaa why tf you worried about what im doin you needa be up their with your girl tf,she said walking out of the bathroom.

~Angel~

Paris came back to V.I.P pissed off ! Angel im gone nigga just ruined my fuckin night,she said gettin her shit. Ite boo see you later,I said hugging her. She said her goodbyes & was bouta leave til Terrence bitch stop her. Look ima need for you to stay away from my man,she said. Look nobody dont want your man but I do want you to kno that your man want me,Paris said bouta walk away til she pulled her back. OH SHIT,Carlos Yelled ! Terrence Get Ur Girl Cuz If She Touch Me Again Ima Beat Her Ass,Paris said walking off but this bitch stopped her again. Instead of her just saying something.... She started punching the shit out of her. Carlos pulled Paris off her & Took her outside.

~Paris~

Carlos let me go... I gave the bitch a warning & she still touched me,I yelled tryin get out his hold. Paris chill you knocked that bitch out already,Carlos said taking me to my car. I just let it go & got inside of my car. Goodnight Paris,Carlos said walkin off. I went to my moms & picked up Jionni then headed home. I carried Jionni sleeping ass upstairs & laid him on his bed. I took my clothes off & put my robe around me. As I was bouta get in bed my doorbell rung. I walked downstairs with a bat in my hand. I opened the door to see it was Terrence. I rolled my eyes & tried to shut the door but he was stronger then me. What do you want,I asked ? You,he said. Tf ! Terrence get out my face with that bs & go home to your girl,I said. Nigga she aint my girl,he said. Nigga plz, I said with that I know your ass lying face. I walked into the kitchen & got me some water. Terrence ass followed me cuz he stood behind me & started kissin my neck makin me moan softly. His hands roamed to my kitty & he started to rub it.

~Terrence~

I took Paris robe off & then picked Paris up & put her on the kitchen counter. I started to eat her out while still rubbin her area. Her moans filled the kitchen. I started to eat her out like I havent eaten in weeks. She came about 5 times in like 3 mins. I took my pants off & put on a condom. I entered her & she was tight as hell. I started to fuck her deep & fast making her dig her nails into my back.

~Paris~

I came back from to my senses. Stop,I said. Terrence was still going so I pushed him off of me. I quickly jumped off the counter & wrapping my robe around me. Wtf Paris,Terrence said. Get Out Now,I said. Man whateva,Terrence said putting his shit back on. He left & I locked the door. I went back to the kitchen & wiped my counter off with bleach. I went upstair to my room & took a shower. When I laid down the things that just happened replayed in my head. Apart of me didnt wanna stop cuz it felt good but the other part of me did cuz he gotta girl & I feel bad about it cuz I should of stopped it when he was kissin my neck.